The Fans

NorthGeorgiaJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
We know tomorrow won't necessarily be a 'big' crowd. But that doesn't mean it can't be a GREAT crowd. Those of us that are there will have to be loud and crazy. UNC '13 was one of the smallest but greatest and loudest crowds I've ever been a part of at BDS. We need to show these boys that we support them.
So if you're there, be loud, be crazy. Get BDS rocking. Go Jackets!!!

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
I was at the UNC game and the was one of the best games i have ever attended. I enjoyed barely being able to see across the stadium in the 3rd quarter because of the rain. I'll be there...not sure where i will be sitting yet but my butt will be in the stands!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I missed that UNC game....only home game i missed...was taking my little one to it...3 at the time. She fell asleep on the way to the stadium...We got downtown just after kickoff i think. parked at the varsity. Rain just got heavier n heavier..,was cold too. I just couldn't wake her up and expose her to those elements.....the ride home was painful as I listened in on the radio lol

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Had to freakin work that day last season..... Stupid job!! Best part though was I work with a bunch of Tar Hole fans so after they talked sh!t early on I got to shut them up lol

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
It was a monsoon
Someone could've made a mint that day selling parkas ;)

Was one of best crowds I've been a part of.. small, loud and proud.

I have an audio job to finish up today and can't make it.
However, this high school football stadium will be rocking with the game going....
I'm sure these ugag fans in the area will enjoy hearing "time turn the jackets loose"...A few times ;)