1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

THE DEEP STATE

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by jayparr, Nov 20, 2018.

1. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Before I read several books about the deep state I thought it was just a few greedy politicians! Nothing much to it. Now after those books I now know that a LOT of politicians, lobbyist, ceos, wall streeters, and some judges are acting out to get wealthier. And the way they do it is horrible for the middle class. Now the reason for this post is that I just watched a true movie called THIRTEEN HOURS THE SECRET SOLDIERS of BENGAHZI. Is you have seen this you know how upset one would be with our Gov't under obama!!! Hillary and Susan Rice and anyone else involved in what OUR MEN went through should be put in front of that movie and deeply questioned after it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I include these 2 scenerios is I want everyone to know that they are 1 + 1 = 2

Whiskey_Clear, THWG and AE 87 like this.
  2. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

@jayparr Welcome to 2012! Just wait until you get all the way thru to Jan 2017.

bwelbo likes this.
  3. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

I have been keeping up with it, and I am disgusted with liberals, leakers, and liars! Now I also know some others are also what I am talking about! During the campaign in 2016; Trump stated that he was going to ditch the swamp dump.

4. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

I work in local government. they say Washington is 10.000 times worse with Liars, distrustful people and those playing politics for their own benefit, if it is all I can say is God help us all and this entire country.

Whiskey_Clear, bwelbo and jayparr like this.
  5. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

I don't have time right now to add some thoughts and real stuff, but I will real soon. And yes; this is real and horrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

OK; I don't have time to put things in my perspective so I will give you the titles of the books that I have read; which are GREAT references to what I have posted and what I truly believe!! So here goes: Clinton Cash by Schweizer, All out War The Plot To Destroy Trump by Klein, The Deep State by Chaffetz, Ship Of Fools by Carlson, Secret Empires by Schweizer, The Russian Hoax by Jarrett, Media Madness by Kurtz, and now the best book imo is Liars-Leakers- and Liberals by JudjeJeanine. These books will give you the best way to understand the truth of what the deep state is about! Now as far as wall street the local brokers and wealth builders go. They imo are not part of the deep st. list. However the a-s h---s that are actually on that street are on the deep state list. These people don,t give a damn about the people that actually invest their money in their fims inv's.

7. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

You should add Dan Bongino's book Spygate:
    https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sp...nrbMwqSJ3wIVkZ6fCh3BnA8DEAQYASABEgJWiPD_BwE#/

8. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

9. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

No. It may seem ignorant and silly, but I don't really make time to read books or watch many TV shows.

10. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

11. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

jayparr likes this.
  12. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

If you watch the video I posted in the Biggest Political Scandal thread, near the current end of the thread, you'll see some of its basic argument.

13. Technut1990

Flinn matter and Deep State.

So it now seems that the charges Flinn is pleading to come from the FBI investigation PRIOR TO SC Mueller.

Comey was the FBI Director at the time that he sent “a couple of guys” over to the WH to conduct interviews with Flinn. The WH FBI visit was arranged by MCCabe ( now facing a recommendation of false statements ) who told Flinn there was no need for his attorney to be there. Why did they want to interview him again ? They suspected him to be in violation of The Logan Act, an act that has never been prosecuted in our country’s history and is believed to be unconstitutional.

The most startling fact, as given by Comey just recently, is that the interview of Flinn - in the White House - of a member of the Trump admin - is that the interview did not follow protocol. Comey just said publically, and received a rousing round of applause for saying it, that he should have gone through the acting WH counsel to arrange the interview. He actually stated proudly that his experience in the Obama and Bush admins lead him to know that the interview would have been denied by WH counsel. He says he urged the interview of Flinn when he did “because the Trump admin was new and unorganized and he knew he could take advantage of that before their WH counsel got involved and denied it” ALTHOUGH HE KNEW PROTOCOL WAS TO GO THROUGH WH COUNSEL.

This is a FBI DIRECTOR openly saying that he intentionally took advantage of a new administrations lack of organization in order to box in a WH transition team member and future NSA Director, to charge him with lying about issues that he had no constitutional jurisdiction investigating.

And people are clapping !

bwelbo likes this.
  14. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

And his own FBI agents who did the interview say Flynn didn’t even lie.

At the end of this all, if people like Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, etc aren’t in jail, we probably need to blow up the federal government and start over. These people are worse than slime balls, and they’re even proud of it.

jayparr and Technut1990 like this.
  15. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Well the 302 (FBI Interview report) submitted to the judge was dated August, 7 months after the interview. Judge got pissed

16. Technut1990

Plus they only submitted that 302, the judge wanted the 302s on the previous Flinn interviews that were the “contradictory “ previous statement.

Reports are that the FBI based the false statement investigation on an interview Flinn gave a media outlet, in which he lied - to the reporter interviewing him.

17. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

Some smart people are missing the trees and only seeing the forest. The trees matter.

This interview with Flynn was diabolically sly. When we learned Strzok was one agents all of our antennas went up. I was initially a bit confused that he had supposedly stated after the interview that he didn’t think Flynn had lied. That’s the diabolical part and where Flynn was entrapped and had his 6A rights violated.

Flynn was interviewed and was not advised of his Miranda rights. It could even be argued that he had no clue his questioning involved any sort of criminal investigation (and it may be argued it was not a criminal but a counter intelligence investigation but I’m digressing now and that point doesn’t matter).

So he’s being questioned and no Miranda. That’s usually fine and dandy so long as it isn’t custodial questioning...in other words questioning under arrest. There is a very big BUT in this instance however. The agents went into the interview armed with transcripts of Flynn’s communications with Kislyak. So when Flynn “lied” the agents knew they were lies at that time! At that time, during the interview, they had probable cause to believe Flynn was lying to them...the criminal offense he’s plead to and is being sentenced for. Once probable cause was established the agents were required to advise Flynn on Miranda! But they did not. Thus violating his 6A rights. Everything garnered from him after that is fruit of the poisonous tree.

And 7 months later, 7 months after that 302 should have been written, it finally was. And what did it attempt to say? That the agents thought he hadn’t lied. Purely and simply done to try and contend Flynn wasn’t under arrest and the agents didn’t think there was probable cause and thus did not need to advise on Miranda.

The FBI is dirty and crooked. So is the DOJ. My faith in my government is on very shaky ground. Don’t even get me started on the FISA Court. Holy hell.

bwelbo and jayparr like this.
  18. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

AND, Comey laughs about the fact they did this. LAUGHS ABOUT IT.

19. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

1. I believe that in general, the only type of people who want to work in government anymore are basically liberals. I remember being interviewed years ago for a job at HUD in Washington and being told that if efficiency and not social justice was my objective I should not come to work there.
    2. Given that only liberals would desire to come work in the Federal gov't, it is only logical that it has become infested with that mindset...big government, drawing more power and tax dollars to DC so they can "fix" all of our problems, etc
    3. The Deep State is real and probably as entrenched as it gets
    4. I have NO idea how to undo it short of a huge change in the American electorate, which I do not see
    5. The principals of the US Constitution have now been completely and thoroughly overthrown
    Where is the best place to emigrate to that comes closest to the original US philosophy?

20. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Government, academia, and the media are typically high high majority of people who lean left politically.

I don't think there is any place better to move to. Our best option is another secession where we try to get back to where we were originally supposed to be - a collection of a bunch of self-run state governments, and a thin federal government who only oversees a few basic functions. I'm not sure how that happens until we end up in a large financial debt crisis where the government is forced to raise taxes to 50% on the middle class (that's the only place where there's tax revenue left). Only then will a large enough group of people finally realize we are screwed, can't pay our bills, and need to start over.