The CPJ Bowl

This Saturday it is CPJs offense, coached by Monken vs CPJs offense coached by Ken N. Army Navy.
Who ya got?
I am going with Army in this one. But in either case, it tis the best game of the season and we get to watch the flex bone all game.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m pulling for CBS to talk about and show an in-game recap of how both coaches came from Paul Johnson’s coaching tree. Plenty of scoring also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I’m pulling for CBS to talk about and show an in-game recap of how both coaches came from Paul Johnson’s coaching tree. Plenty of scoring also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know, only in the Duke or Georgia game, I forget, has any "analyst" been adept enough to realize and to talk about the options in Johnson's option offense. Five I believe, when most everybody talks beginning to end about "the triple option offense." as RedPete suggests it would be neat to have them talk about Johnson. I'm betting it will be in passing, but: a good analyst could have a great day pointing out that between the two, Monken has stayed closer to the Johnson model, almost a carbon copy, while Coach N (I give up) and Ivin Jasper throw a lot of mix into it. But in the end, it is option. I am rooting Army just to close the gap and because Monken had a lock in the game two years ago before one of those option fumbles in the red zone late.

A late thought: you think Johnson will be at the game? Nothing going in the rest of the season for his team. That would be pretty cool. He could do the president thing and switch sides.

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
I gotta pull for Army!

You know what they say about being in the Navy? If you dont sleep on your back...someone will.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I gotta pull for Army!

You know what they say about being in the Navy? If you dont sleep on your back...someone will.

That was rough. But first time I've heard it and I'll use it ...... must be talking about sub mariners?

I'll pull for Navy but will probably be out hiking during the game. Someone will win.

Jmonty71

Banned
This Saturday it is CPJs offense, coached by Monken vs CPJs offense coached by Ken N. Army Navy.
Who ya got?
I am going with Army in this one. But in either case, it tis the best game of the season and we get to watch the flex bone all game.
Navy. Despite what any Marine says....we are a department of the Navy. @AugustaJacket like those Coaster folks... LOL.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
That was rough. But first time I've heard it and I'll use it ...... must be talking about sub mariners?

I'll pull for Navy but will probably be out hiking during the game. Someone will win.

Love the speed both of these programs run the t o. The pause by the qb seems much shorter.
Also they seem to have really large w r.