1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

The Coming DNC Apocalypse #2

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Whiskey_Clear, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Whatllyahave

Whatllyahave Jolly Good Fellow

2. Whatllyahave

Whatllyahave Jolly Good Fellow

Trump is doing everything in his power to alienate the swing voters. The Dems are committing suicide but may find enough never Trumpers to win the POTUS race. IMHO the Senate is the key. A republican Senate can protect us from the extreme leftist ideas of the liberal Dems even if Warren or her ilk becomes POTUS. If the Dems take House, Senate and Pres. if will be Katie bar the door and the economy will go into the dumper taking the stock market with it.

3. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

There's still the filibuster in the Senate.

4. GTBandman

GTBandman Ramblin' Wreck

The next time the Dims have both the White House and 50 Senate seats will be the end of the filibuster within a week of inauguration. It will then get reinstated between the time of a future election that switches the Senate back to Rs and the new session beginning - that forces the Rs to do the same and the media can go crazy that the Rs would do such an evil thing. Which of course won’t happen because the Rs will cave again.

I give the Dims credit for sticking together a whole lot better than the Rs. I don’t remember who said it but it is for real: there are no Dims anymore who are Rs but there sure are Rs who are really Dims in disguise.

5. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

The little tomcat Ilhan Omar who goes through men like a barbershop, just got caught paying half of her campaign money on yet another boyfriend (the lobbying LLC that is basically him). LOL.

6. Gtbowhunter90

Gtbowhunter90 Helluva Engineer Contributing Writer

Just her face makes me cringe. When she opens her mouth all I see is a demon in human form. I hope shes voted out asap. And she can take Rashida Taliab with her

7. YellowJacketFan2018

YellowJacketFan2018 Helluva Engineer

She should be deported back to Somalia along with her brother:grumpy:

8. Gtbowhunter90

Gtbowhunter90 Helluva Engineer Contributing Writer

While I dont disagree, we cant deport everyone we dont align our political views with. Unfortunately this gem of a lady slipped thru the cracks. How she has any constituents is beyond me....

YellowJacketFan2018 likes this.
  9. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

My understanding is that her district is composed mostly of....Somali refugees.

10. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

Her brother apparently fled back to England.

11. armeck

armeck Ramblin' Wreck

Deporting people we disagree with is very un-American in my mind.

Which makes her well suited to represent her district.

Gtbowhunter90 likes this.
  12. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

Unfortunately, that is correct. But surely not all those Somali refugees actually like her. Even among the worst of us, there are usually at least a few good people.

13. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

that depends, deporting people for immigration fraud, welfare fraud and student loan fraud are very good reasons.

14. YellowJacketFan2018

YellowJacketFan2018 Helluva Engineer

That depends if the said person or persons is Anti American and Pro Terrorist