1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

The Coming DNC Apocalypse #2

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Whiskey_Clear, Jun 28, 2019.

1. DCSS

DCSS Helluva Engineer

While that sounds nice, I don’t think it’s sustainable. At least with food stamps, they had to be spent on food items. While there was a black market in trading them, ultimately they had to be spent on food for someone. $1000 cash in the hands of irresponsible parents will be spent on booze or drugs. The problems will persist or get worse with easier access, IMHO.

2. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

Somebody should ask him if he plans on mandating photo ID before a person can receive this "benefit". If he says yes, which he obviously should, then he should be asked why he doesn't similarly support photo ID for voting.

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  3. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

4. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

5. Animal02

6. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

7. Animal02

8. Supersizethatorder-mutt

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Trivia question for you....do you know where that song came from, and who was originally in the obviously doctored video?

9. Animal02

I believe it is "Annie get your gun".....IIRC

10. Supersizethatorder-mutt

That is correct. Now who originally sang it in that doctored version?

11. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

My Democrat Congressmen is not in favor of impeachment. Amazing. When he ran for the seat, he didn't even say he was a Democrat LOL. He kept saying an independent voice for the lowcountry, and all the usual "I'm not a Liberal!" stuff. He had 2 main planks to his platform and that was it (seriously). First, he wasn't going to support Pelosi. (seriously) Second, he was going to block offshore drilling. Well lo and behold, he worked to pass a ban on offshore drilling, he hasn't followed in lockstep with Pelosi, and even to this day he's still against impeachment. Our district is very conservative and Trump won by something like 15 points. This guy may very well get himself elected again. I think its what so many people want - stop the BS and just work on actual business that is germane to people's daily lives.

12. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

That's not what the rest of the state thinks after defeating a very good Kate Arrington (Well, OK four counties are but then u got that bastion of lefties who out vote them and gave him the half pct win.) I sent Katie $ for primary but thought she had the general locked up even afterthe accident ... haha you must have had the joy of being represented by our famous appalachian hiker .... I think i have the best rep in state but many haven't heard of him as we lack a TV station here.

13. Animal02

I do not know......been a long week of travel.....Chicago, Sacramento and Norfolk....and to tired to look it up :p

14. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Betty Hutton

Animal02 likes this.
  15. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Damn...I thought I was old...

:p

16. Animal02

17. Supersizethatorder-mutt

18. Animal02

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::beercheers:

19. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

20. Supersizethatorder-mutt

I just came in at the end of the report, so I can't guarantee this, but it sure sounded like from what I heard that Mad Maxine is slamming the Republicans in the Senate for not proceeding with an impeachment trial against Trump. WOW. Has she never even read the Constitution?