• El Cid by 7-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • El Cid by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I expect a lot of arguing about who should be starting at QB vs Temple....I mean ATL at QB.....I mean who is the most ATL......

You know what I mean. Who should be named as starter without all the ATL nonsense.

Oliver because he is the best athlete and can make plays behind that offensive line which is nearly suicidal as things currently stand. I would have said Graham but it would appear he is in Coach Collins doghouse for the moment. Lucas just does not exude confidence and I suspect the team senses it. We will see, Lucas is the best passer and can make the pre snap reads but completing passes for 5 yards is not going to get it done.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Citadel depth chart shows their Ol tackles are small. They have 4 that are 235 to 260. Will see how they do in space.

Also, they list a tight end and one ab .

A couple of the tackles Coach Johnson's first year were converted tight ends that were about that size. We should be able to shut that bone down with no problem until the offense gets cranked up. If it gets cranked up.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
CGC's D didn't fare so well last time he faced a TO team in the Orange Bowl. He gets it done this time.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
USF vs Wisc
2.80 ypp; allowed 6.30 ypp
USF vs GT
4.74 ypp; allowed 3.67 ypp

We are not that good currently, maybe the worst team in ACC.

We win but don't cover. 28-10.

It could also be that Wisconsin is very good this year and we are only average.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
It could also be that Wisconsin is very good this year and we are only average.

Yeah, average is not that good. I'm not saying that we won't get better. I'm saying that we're not yet as good as I expected, let alone hoped.

Our defense is better than it's been by a good bit, imo. Yet, it seems to me to be the around 25-30 ranked D we were hoping to pair with CPJ's O.

I think people looking at d'oh u, FSU, and ut should see that improved recruiting is not the only thing necessary for success.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I should have labeled it better, but it’s too late to edit. Yes the 2018 is the mean average over all FBS schools. I just wanted to show how our numbers currently compare to the mean average from last year.

Fwiw, I thought your labeling was clear enough. I just ignored it in my first read-through, but when I immediately saw the data didn't match 2018 GT, I read your labels.

It all took only a few seconds.