• El Cid by 7-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • El Cid by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Their offense is going to shorten the game and limit possessions. Which is a bad matchup for our offense which has been very inefficient. We got 1.08 points per drive vs Clemson 13 drives and 1.16 vs USF 12 drives.

How many are we likely to get against the Citadel - 10? How much worse is their defense than USF? Hard to imagine us scoring more than 17-21. Can our D hold them to 14 or less? We all know what the 3O is capable of...

Also, what's the health of our O-line going in? If we're down to freshmen and walkons, can we pass-protect at all? Or do we end up running option all day and further shortening the game?

I hope I'm wrong, but I think this is dangerously close.

jandrews

Jolly Good Fellow
35-7 I see this as an elimination game for the QB competition. Any QB that struggles in this game will drop. I still don't see how it is possible to have 3 QBs going into our last game before ACC play starts.

I thought we had already done this one but, If we start Oliver and let him play through the third quarter 35-7. I we start any one else and rotate 21-14. Tech wins this one but if we continue the experiment and try to throw a bunch it will be ugly.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Our offense looks better, but we have a little trouble on D stopping the 3-0.

That said, 31-17 good guys.
Nonsense! We just need to practice without the ball and play sound assignment football! I do hope we dedicated extra time for this in Spring and Fall camps, and I wish we’d had a BYE before the game to prep for something so unorthodox. Honestly I just want a W and I hope all of our players make it out of the game without getting injured from all the chop blocks...such a dirty way to play the game. Good news is you don’t have to worry about them throwing the ball.

Am I doing it right? Did I miss any?

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Vegas opened the spread for our game at -37.5 to Georgia Tech. That is crazy. Also crazy, two days later the spread was already bet all the way down to -27.5.

I guess I will predict 31-6 good guys.