1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

The Biggest Political Scandal In The Last Several Decades

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by bwelbo, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

He better watch out that he doesn't commit suicide via two shots to the back of the head. :cautious:

2. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

3. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

makes one wonder who among this Clapper,Comey,Brennan,McCabe,Lynch,Obama crew may have committed treason ???
    upload_2019-10-9_9-13-48.jpeg

4. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/the-fbi-files-on-clintons-emails/

Clinton recently gave an interview in which she said she did not have emails which were deleted AFTER she was subpoenaed .

Seems she is conflicted as to what the truth is.

Despite the facts the media has not challenged her account (lie)

BTW since when does the subject of a subpoena get to decide what meets the subpoena criteria and what dosen't ? They wanted Libya emails, Hillary says she gave all of them up --- how would we know ?

bwelbo likes this.
  5. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

She better not say that under oath. Luckily James Comey never required her to be questioned under oath.

I still love Comeys justification for not recommending charges - trafficking all that classified information wasn’t intentional. Yea, she accidentally was using a personal server and didn’t know it. LOLOLOLOL.

6. Technut1990

Yes and that fact alone causes me to chuckle when I hear liberals talking about Trump not following the law, according to democrats and Comey you have to have intent, based on that Trump cant be guilty of anything b/c according to libs hes stupid, how would he know he is violating the law

7. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Well they are partly right. He is stupid. He's also an opportunist, a vindictive SOB, a troll, an *******, and has a personality disorder. Which makes it even more amazing that they can't defeat him. Sad.

8. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

You forgot megalomaniac, and the saddest part is he is the best choice out there!

9. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Wrong President. Oops, I mean wrong ALMOST President.

10. Technut1990

True but just to separate him from other politicians you may want to come up more adjectives.

GT_EE78 and Animal02 like this.
  11. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Supersizethatorder-mutt and THWG like this.
  12. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

Despite Prior FBI Statements that Seth Rich’s DNC Computer and Emails Were Investigated, FBI Now Claims No Related Docs in FOIA Request.
    "Ed Butowsky filed a lawsuit where he outed reporter Ellen Ratner as his source for information on Seth Rich. The DNC operative was murdered in the summer of 2016 in Washington DC. His murder was never solved. According to the lawsuit Seth Rich provided WikiLeaks the DNC emails before the 2016 election, not Russia. "
    " they obtained the transcript from former FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki where he states that the Obama White House was the entity that was pushing the Russia conspiracy as early as October 2016"
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...locate-any-seth-rich-records-in-foia-request/
    upload_2019-10-17_12-30-3.png

13. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

14. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

15. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

THWG likes this.
  16. Technut1990

https://apple.news/AYokY2z-FQkWHy8nySCHlRg

Why is it that the words “intentionally” or “deliberate” keep coming up in these Hillary email investigations ?

Try telling someone serving 20 years for voluntary manslaughter that intent doesn’t matter. The entire basis of law has passed on intent being a standard long ago.

The very words voluntary manslaughter means you were doing something legal that resulted in death. Yes recklessness is a factor but with Comey saying she was reckless how does intentionally or deliberate factor in at all ?

90 something violations and nobody did something illegal ? Nobody !

Sorry Bwelbo, I posted mine then saw yours

17. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

One of my biggest concerns is that the results of the IG and Durham probes will be white-washed by both Democrats and the media as political hit jobs, since this is what they have engaged in for 3 plus years and they have gotten the country used to this. Moreover, the tone Trump uses in his tweets results in neutral folks (if there are any left) discounting what he says.

I blame the Democrats for their single minded and totalitarian Resistance which has done nothing but divided the country totally. Trump merely has used Dem tactics (albeit the Dems usually send "hitmen" out to do the crazy accusations and tweeting, like Brennan and Rice.....Trump would have been wiser to do this as well).

18. GT_EE78

GT_EE78 Helluva Engineer

bwelbo likes this.
  19. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

More proof that journalism is dead. Andrew McCabe says Trump is a Russian Agent and opens up an FBI investigation against him. Spies are planted into his campaign. Multiple meetings are setup by FBI spies for Trump folks. Multiple organizations work with Christopher Steele to build the dossier with the help of Russian Agents.

And NOTHING is found by Mueller - his conclusion was that not 1 person anywhere in the country was found to have attempted to conspire with the Russians to affect the election. How could people think he was an actual Agent and on and on and on, yet at the end there isn't 1 single shred of evidence?

And yet these authors say all of what I typed didn't actually happen (contrary to all the evidence that is out there and corroborated multiple different directions). How can people be this dense and stupid and gainfully employed? I mean they start out by saying this is all a conspiracy theory...but then later in the article they actually admit and document all the collusion between the intelligence services and the FBI. This is insanity.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/22/trump-vengeance-john-brennan-russia-053970

LOLOLOL at one point in the article they write "It’s not clear what Gidley was referring to—Brennan has not been accused of lying to Congress." Just Google "Brennan lied to Congress." Hell, he did multiple times. He's been accused of it multiple times. The news media are a bunch of seditious idiots.

20. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

And if no intent......why hammer, bleach bit, and burn devices? So funny and so sad.