The Best Return Man in the ACC

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
OK, I put facts aside and voted for Golden. It's a beauty contest and when it comes down to GT or BC, there is no question ......

I think Switzer (UNC) will end up with better stats, but Jamal will do what the team needs.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Well he's winning now. They may not have gotten the unique views that reflect the vote count, but oh well.... Should've paid the web dev better.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Unfortunately, I'm one of those Tech grads who flunked Introduction to Computer Sciences so I wouldn't know what to zip up or zip down.:D

Alas, it was just a joke. Had you agreed, i was going to write something that opened your notepad and told you, "THWG. ALSO NEVER, EVER OPEN AND RUN EXECUTABLES FROM PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW. EVER." then open Youtube, kick and pick. (y)

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I used to get pretty nervous on punt returns... until Jamal Golden.

And... I can't seem to get to the voting page. Maybe throttle it down a bit. :whistle::droid:

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
I used to get pretty nervous on punt returns... until Jamal Golden.

And... I can't seem to get to the voting page. Maybe throttle it down a bit. :whistle::droid:

Would Paul Johnson tell me to 'throttle it down', John? No, he'd say chop block that site down to the ground....

Kidding, of course. If it's down, it has nothing to do with me. In fact, the poll and its score seems reasonable.

Last edited:

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Voted again. Proving once more that voter fraud has nothing to do with individual voters and everything to do with poorly run or rigged voting machines.

Jamal at 307 votes.

Think I will vote again.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I noticed how well Searcy handled punts in the Spring Game so I asked Golden at the CFBHOF if he expected to return punts and kickoffs this year. He certainly thought so, but acknowledged that returns last year were not up to expectations, but he was working hard and looking forward to breaking some returns this year. I believe there is some competition in the return game this season which may help everybody.

LOTS of guys in the 2015 class will be candidates to return the ball. CPJ has definitely done a good job of finding guys who have special ability with the ball in their hands.

If someone beats Golden for return duties...watch out. The guy will have to be special.