GT All-Time:
  1. Favorite QB
  2. Most Underrated QB
  3. Favorite Single QB Play
  4. Best Opposing QB Performance

Video clips encouraged.
1) JT
2)Tevin
3)JT long TD run against FSU 2015 or Nesbitt taking the ball back after the fumble.
4) Russell Wilson had a big game I believe.

slugboy

Staff member
1. Joe Hamilton
2. I'm thinking Reggie Ball. Not because I think he was great, but he's gotten a worse rap than deserved.
3. The George Godsey 33-yard "Goose is Loose" QB option touchdown run
4. I think Charlie Ward played well in 93.

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
1) Joe Hamilton
2) I was frequently frustrated with Tevin, but to be fair a lot of the games we lost were because of a weak D and not because he couldn't execute the offense. So I'll say Tevin.
3) Definitely Nesbitt taking the ball back after the fumble.
4) I was there on the Thursday night against BC when Matt Ryan torched us for 400 something yards. Frustrating, as I was sitting with a bunch of BC fans, but I actually got to meet him after the game and he was a super nice guy.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
1. 2014 JT
2. Taylor Bennett
3. JfN TD run against VaTech. (Still gives me goosebumps watching that play)
4. Russell Wilson

USCJacket15

Georgia Tech Fan
1. Joshua Nesbitt - not the best option QB we've had, but he made up for it with heart and toughness. Also quarterbacked the ACC Championship team in 2009.

2. George Godsey - may not be mentioned enough when talking about great QB's at Tech, and he's responsible for this great moment:

3. If throws count, it's gotta be Reggie Ball's pass to Calvin in 2004 against Clemson.

If it has to be a quarterback's individual effort, then it's JT's touchdown run in the Orange Bowl

4. Marquis Williams in 2014, still can't believe that game.

oldgold1771

Georgia Tech Fan
1) Joe Ham
2)Godsey (Cant believe anyone would say RB)
3)Goose is Loose or Nesbitt taking the ball back
4) Ryan- That game really hurt me!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
1. Joe Hamilton
2. Goose Godsey
3. Hmmm not sure that JT shake against MSU in the Orange Bowl was probably the most prominent in recent years due to the National exposure it had.
4. Mother f’ing Woody Dantzler

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
1. Joe Ham
2. R. Ball (cry all u want about this choice haters, I have no doubt RB gave his all in games. That's all I ask of our players. Sometimes I want to punch aholes that diss RB as if he threw games or something. He didn't. Quit crying about those losses that butthurt u so much. It's been a few years now. The swelling should have subsided in ur privates already)
3. Goose catching the blocked FG and advancing the ball to give us a 2nd FG try on 4th to beat the mutts)
4. Matt Ryan

Milwaukee

Banned
Grand finale.

GT All-Time:
  1. Favorite QB
  2. Most Underrated QB
  3. Favorite Single QB Play
  4. Best Opposing QB Performance

Video clips encouraged.

Great thread, once again.

1 - Hamilton
2 - Ball
3 - Ball to Calvin @ Clemson '04 game winner
4 - not sure, we've been gashed by so many mediocre qbs the past decade, I can't decide. How many qbs have had career days vs GT in the past decade is what I'd like to know.

Milwaukee

Banned
1. Joe Ham
2. R. Ball (cry all u want about this choice haters, I have no doubt RB gave his all in games. That's all I ask of our players. Sometimes I want to punch aholes that diss RB as if he threw games or something. He didn't. Quit crying about those losses that butthurt u so much. It's been a few years now. The swelling should have subsided in ur privates already)
3. Goose catching the blocked FG and advancing the ball to give us a 2nd FG try on 4th to beat the mutts)
4. Matt Ryan

Great point in regards to Reggie. I was at a game his Sr year and fans were riding him hard, screaming stupid things that you'd expect from Georgia football fans; well then some awesome Tech fan (goatee, headphones, and everyone calls him Tech - in case any of you know this animal) stands up and starts lighting these so called fans up: "HEY, THAT'S A FOUR YEAR STARTER, SHOW SOME GODDAMN RESPECT!"

I gave the guy a standing O.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Great point in regards to Reggie. I was at a game his Sr year and fans were riding him hard, screaming stupid things that you'd expect from Georgia football fans; well then some awesome Tech fan (goatee, headphones, and everyone calls him Tech - in case any of you know this animal) stands up and starts lighting these so called fans up: "HEY, THAT'S A FOUR YEAR STARTER, SHOW SOME GODDAMN RESPECT!"

I gave the guy a standing O.
Is it really necessary to talk like that?