The best decision of the day

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, there we were in the 4th with one more score needed to seal the deal. I look down on the field and suddenly realize that Shamire and Eason are out of the game and have been replaced by Will Bryan and Jake Stickler. At first, I was nonplused; we already had half the OL manned by true freshmen and now, when we could put the other side to sleep, we were bringing in the backups?!?

Shows why they pay Coach the big bucks. We proceeded to march down the field without much trouble, mostly behind the two fresh OLs on the right side. I watched them with my binocs and they pretty much tore the GSU DL right up. Thanks, guys!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ditto binoculars on will.
Mills cut off his block for start of big td run.

IMO
Better decision was to trust jazz lee and to rest klock, Marshall and bryan. With by week and some confidence in depth at ol, coach has ol ready for homecoming and key road trip.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I screwed. #79 is Eason, not Jake. The replacement was bringing in Will Bryan and those fresh legs of his really did make a difference. Sorry, Eason! You did a great job for the whole game, but especially on that drive.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for pointing that out. That's one of the many things I like about being at the game is watching the personnel and the sideline, but I completely missed that substitution. I asked my buddy after the game if Shamire and Parker played the entire game because I never noticed Will and was wondering if he was dinged up too.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Bryan and Marshall did warmups with their group in pregame (Klock did not). I knew Marshall was dinged up from the last game. Was Bryan also dinged? Does anyone know when and if and how much they played?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
The best decision to go along with that is CPJ seeing GASO start getting chippy so he lined up and punched them in the mouth with Mills all the way down the field.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
The best decision of the day was for me to not dvr this game. I started doing it when I went to the Clemson game and recorded the Miami and Pitt games too. So I feel responsible for starting the streak but also responsible for ending it. Your welcome
It's not just you I was doing the same thing.