The Athletic Top 100 Freaks

MidtownJacket

Staff member

Our Man keion White Got No20 So great, but the top dude Idk what you have to do for those numbers
Yeah good to see him up there. Hope it translates to the field.

Was also surprised EJ wasn’t in there with the recent comparison he has been getting to Calvin. Guess time will tell

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Was also surprised EJ wasn’t in there with the recent comparison he has been getting to Calvin. Guess time will tell

Funny enough, I saw a couple of Megatron highlights today of him just blowing by DBs in the NFL.

I mean, I really hope EJ turns out to be half of what Calvin was, but man...even that's a high bar.

I REALLY want to see EJ move to TE. IMO, he's got a higher NFL ceiling at TE than WR. Of course, if he's like Calvin at WR, I'm more than happy to be wrong.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
Funny enough, I saw a couple of Megatron highlights today of him just blowing by DBs in the NFL.

I mean, I really hope EJ turns out to be half of what Calvin was, but man...even that's a high bar.

I REALLY want to see EJ move to TE. IMO, he's got a higher NFL ceiling at TE than WR. Of course, if he's like Calvin at WR, I'm more than happy to be wrong.
I mean those guys usually don’t transfer from USC to a three win team, so it could happen but…

I don’t want to be what Dickie V called the all airport team. It’s great to look good walking off the bus but…

BilldGopher

Jolly Good Fellow
Sheboygan's wife should be happy...Wisconsin had 4 on the list...even a punter (at #80).

Congrats on your guy making his freak mark at #20. Should be fun to watch.

Now I wonder if our guy Big Dan Fa'alele was on previous lists...