The Athletic: At Georgia Tech, ‘brand’ isn’t a bad word, it’s a key word

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Agreed, hadn't heard about the consultants we've hired until this article, but awesome to know they're putting some investment into those areas.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
This is the stuff we needed: branding, sales. Especially after a decade of some of the worst marketing campaigns ever.

That stupid commercial with the girl playing the drums when we don’t even have a music program.

You know what people want to hear about? How about the value / relevance of the degree, starting salary, ROI, employers on campus, grad school opportunities? People want hear about money - anchor there and we win

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
This is the stuff we needed: branding, sales. Especially after a decade of some of the worst marketing campaigns ever.

That stupid commercial with the girl playing the drums when we don’t even have a music program.

You know what people want to hear about? How about the value / relevance of the degree, starting salary, ROI, employers on campus, grad school opportunities? People want hear about money - anchor there and we win
If you noticed the drums you missed the intent of the commercial. :)

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

I suppose but i think when it comes to sports (and selling more tickets) people want to hear about winning.

Have heard and read a lot of stuff similar to this since 1972 when Fulcher came in. I want to hear, and see on field results , about GT getting in CFP (not just ACC division champs).

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I suppose but i think when it comes to sports (and selling more tickets) people want to hear about winning.

Have heard and read a lot of stuff similar to this since 1972 when Fulcher came in. I want to hear, and see on field results , about GT getting in CFP (not just ACC division champs).
All the the different things like this that CGC does is about recruiting and to WIN

jacketup

Helluva Engineer

https://music.gatech.edu/bachelor-science-music-technology

I am amazed at how little folks know about Georgia Tech of 2020.