The ACC in the bowls

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Double Hmmmm Dookies 21...........................aggies...............3.....14:21 to go 2nd quarter
It's 28-17 as I write this. Duke is definitely showing up better than I expected.
I'll say this....it's a dang good thing Boone wasn't available when we played them or the result might have been different. The kid is good.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
It's 28-17 as I write this. Duke is definitely showing up better than I expected.
I'll say this....it's a dang good thing Boone wasn't available when we played them or the result might have been different. The kid is good.

We'll never know about that now, will we? ;) Or it could be simply that the aggie D is the worst in the ESECPN

LibertyTurns

Banned
Talk about selling your players out- Sumlin just something to the effect of if the players on the field can't play their position he'll replace them with someone who can.

Was hoping DOOK could keep it close and pull off upset at end, but they came out and kicked A&M in the nuts and haven't stopped kicking.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Unfortunately, I think you're correct.