The ACC in the bowls

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
Glad to see Pitt win, hope we continue to win. we have a chance in all the games, except the Duke game. I am glad they had a good year, but it has hurt them in the long run in the bowl matchups. Of course, the ACC will be the underdog in most of the games, but it never hurts to be cast as the underdog; this generally makes the players want to play harder.

Tempest_12

Jolly Good Fellow
Glad to see Pitt win, hope we continue to win. we have a chance in all the games, except the Duke game. I am glad they had a good year, but it has hurt them in the long run in the bowl matchups. Of course, the ACC will be the underdog in most of the games, but it never hurts to be cast as the underdog; this generally makes the players want to play harder.

Why doesn't Duke have a chance? TAMU has no defense.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Why doesn't Duke have a chance? TAMU has no defense.

Their defense isn't good but it will be enough to hold Duke under 21 IMO. However, I think Manziel will direct A&M to at least 40 points. I also don't think Duke has much of a chance. But hey, that's why they play the games.

slugboy

Staff member
I could see both Duke and TAMU scoring in the 40's. The over is 75, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that number exceeded. I think the dome will be friendly to TAMU

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
Reply to Tempest_12: Well that was an overstatement. We all know anything can happen, but Duke will be huge underdogs in this game. It is true that Texas A&M can be scored upon, but they can also light up the scoreboard when Manzeil is in a rhythm.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
With Maryland leaving I almost want to root against them.

I'm watching military bowl now and I almost feel the same way except Marshall is not showing a lot of class at all. That entire last drive their players were dancing and taunting and signaling after every positive gain, refs finally got em with an unsportsmanlike. They Look like Ugag out there. I really hate that kind of behavior. I would be so pissed if our players ever acted like that ever. And for that, I say go Maryland.