The 3 blocked kicks...

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I just watched them repeatedly in slo-mo and concluded:

#1. On the first blocked field goal attempt, nobody laid a finger on #11.
#2. On the second blocked field goal attempt, the ball never got up. The guy who blocked was standing flat footed on the ground with his hands up.
#3. On the block PAT, nobody laid a finger on #11.

In the post game presser, CGC took responsibility and said they didn't practice live place kicking enough due to covid. Nuff said.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I just watched them repeatedly in slo-mo and concluded:

#1. On the first blocked field goal attempt, nobody laid a finger on #11.
#2. On the second blocked field goal attempt, the ball never got up. The guy who blocked was standing flat footed on the ground with his hands up.
#3. On the block PAT, nobody laid a finger on #11.

In the post game presser, CGC took responsibility and said they didn't practice live place kicking enough due to covid. Nuff said.

My takeaway is that next week if UCF has a number 11 on their field goal defense team....someone better put a helmet on that guy.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I watched the replay today and I want to know why we were called for an illegal formation on FSU's first field goal? FSU literally lined up in the exact same formation for 2 of the blocked kicks. If the call was because we had a guy lined up over the snapper, that is bull****. The player was lined up to the left of him and went after the guard.