The 2017 Georgia Tech football Schedule

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I think GT has potential in 2017 if they can put their ducks in a row. I think 9-3 is possible with losses to Tennessee,Clemson and Virginia Tech.

Tennessee@Mercedes-Benz Stadium L
Jacksonville State W
UCF@Orlando W
Clemson@Clemson L
Miami@Miami W
Pitt W
North Carolina W
Duke@Duke W
Virginia Tech L
Wake Forest W
Virginia@UVa W
Georgia W(UGAG will be limping around with Kirby Goff as Head Coach)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I think GT has potential in 2017 if they can put their ducks in a row. I think 9-3 is possible with losses to Tennessee,Clemson and Virginia Tech.

Jacksonville State W
UCF@Orlando W
Clemson@Clemson L
Miami@Miami W
Pitt W
North Carolina W
Duke@Duke W
Virginia Tech L
Wake Forest W
Virginia@UVa W
We better not lose to Tennessee, they don't play a full 4 quarters of solid football, we should be able to get up on them early, and minimize their offense in the second half by eating up the time of possession.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer

Jacksonville State W
UCF@Orlando W
Clemson@Clemson L
Miami@Miami W
Pitt W
North Carolina W
Duke@Duke W
Virginia Tech L
Wake Forest W
Virginia@UVa W
Realistically I see 7-5 at best. That's if we beat Pitt and UNC.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
I love Justin, but it won't surprise me if Matthew Jordan runs the offense better next year. He's bigger, gets downhill faster, and is probably a better passer. Being bigger and taller are huge pluses if he can get all of his reads down.

Its a nice thought but until its proven,it is just a dream.otoh--A very positive point for the new QB ,whoever, is that the cast around him is better HOPEFULLY.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
I love Justin, but it won't surprise me if Matthew Jordan runs the offense better next year. He's bigger, gets downhill faster, and is probably a better passer. Being bigger and taller are huge pluses if he can get all of his reads down.
That's the key...if he gets all the reads. I know JT doesn't get all of them but Jordan doesn't get any of them based on what I have seen. Maybe with more experience he will get there but I haven't seen it yet.

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow

Jacksonville State W
UCF@Orlando W
Clemson@Clemson L
Miami@Miami W
Pitt W
North Carolina W
Duke@Duke W
Virginia Tech L
Wake Forest W
Virginia@UVa W

Quite optimistic. We have four wins (JSU, UCF, Duke/UVA/Wake), four likely losses (UGA, Clemson, Miami/VT/Tennessee), we'll lose to one we shouldn't (Duke/UVA/Wake), win one we shouldn't (UT/Miami/VT) and two toss ups (UNC, Pitt). So we're looking at 5-7/6-6/7-5 again.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Quite optimistic. We have four wins (JSU, UCF, Duke/UVA/Wake), four likely losses (UGA, Clemson, Miami/VT/Tennessee), we'll lose to one we shouldn't (Duke/UVA/Wake), win one we shouldn't (UT/Miami/VT) and two toss ups (UNC, Pitt). So we're looking at 5-7/6-6/7-5 again.
I've got my white and gold glasses on hoping that 2017 will be one of the strong teams that GT seems to get every four or so years.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

this. I put us right at 7-5

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Unless Matthew Jordan steps in and is the qb that JT was in 14 or one of these Rs Fr are I dont see anything better than 7-5. I think UT rolls us the first game. I know they lose a lot but gineva team with talent and a somewhat decent staff spring and early fall camp to prep for the TO and we are hit. And breaking in a new starter at Qb on top. I see a repeat of this years Clemson game, maybe worse. As far as the rest of the season I think we can slowly improve but the O line has to block and stay healthy.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Looks about right to me