That was a horrible broadcast

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
And why can't any announcers be bothered to know anything about our offense? Everything is the TO. The Zone Option is called a QB Follow because they look a tiny bit alike. They don't even seem to know about the mid-line. I mean, it's their job...a little effort, please?

That would require effort and thought. So much easier to regurgitate hooey and hokum.

He's psychic! ;)
When the games are carried on an HD station in Augusta (which was not the case yesterday), I can pretty much synch the sound from Andy to the telecast. But, to be honest, Andy sorta gets on my nerves a little too. Not saying he doesn't do a good job, but I just liked his predecessor (dammit, can't remember his name now...LOL) and obviously Wes much better.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
When the games are carried on an HD station in Augusta (which was not the case yesterday), I can pretty much synch the sound from Andy to the telecast. But, to be honest, Andy sorta gets on my nerves a little too. Not saying he doesn't do a good job, but I just liked his predecessor (dammit, can't remember his name now...LOL) and obviously Wes much better.
Brandon Gaudin was the GT play by play guy before Andy Demetra;)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I don't know that he was any better from a purely technical point of view, but he just seems to have more on-air personality than Andy does. But I would take either of them over anybody the mutts have had, especially Munson.....UGH!!!!
I wish the IMG Sports Network would hire the Vanderbilt play by play announcer Joe Fisher he's a damned good one;)

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
The main commentator never got the names right. You have one job
tenor.gif