That was a horrible broadcast

SolicitorJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
You could certainly we tell we had the b-team for the raycom broadcast today.

Take Spikes is incredibly raw and unpolished in the booth, but I thought he would come up with an interesting bit of insight from time to time. The play by play guy was your typical cable tv automaton

But man oh man was the technical end bad. Horrible camera angles, bad shot selection, missed plays, out of commercials late. It was a disaster. I was curious about the penalty on Cottrell on the kickoff after his td. CPJ was hot about it but I never saw what happened.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer

Take Spikes is incredibly raw and unpolished in the booth, but I thought he would come up with an interesting bit of insight from time to time. The play by play guy was your typical cable tv automaton

But man oh man was the technical end bad. Horrible camera angles, bad shot selection, missed plays, out of commercials late. It was a disaster. I was curious about the penalty on Cottrell on the kickoff after his td. CPJ was hot about it but I never saw what happened.
Listen to the GT IMG Sports Network while watching the game on TV;)

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Even the picture quality was atrocious. I swear to god if this is the quality of the ACC Network next year I’ll be pissed. But it won’t suprise me if it is. Everything with the league pretty much sucks.
agreed. at least the ACCN is from espn

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
The announcers several times went on about Oliver's "first" pass completion on the season, and his first touchdown pass ever.

One would think that their stats cheat sheets would have shown that Tobias already had his first TD pass this season -- against Clemson. In fact, Tobias completed both of his passes against Clemson. Those were his passing "firsts" this season. (He completed a couple of passes against Duke, too.)

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
They kept talking about Tobias' "first career pass attempt going for a touchdown to Qua". It was not his first attempt, nor was it his first completion. DO they look at the stats, or no?

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
The announcers several times went on about Oliver's "first" pass completion on the season, and his first touchdown pass ever.

One would think that their stats cheat sheets would have shown that Tobias already had his first TD pass this season -- against Clemson. In fact, Tobias completed both of his passes against Clemson. Those were his passing "firsts" this season.
beat me to it

They probably didn't show more than 3 replays the entire game. TERRIBLE !!!