Thanks to GTNavyNuke

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You're welcome. This game and team kind of grow on you.

Eric, I appreciate the separate forum for baseball. There are a lot of people who know volumes about the game and I only understand the outer few layers of the onion. I got a fire hose education on strategy yesterday that will take a while to digest.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Hey Mods, Nuke needs an official title as much as he contributes with the stats links, etc. Wish I was creative and could come up with something. Maybe someone on here can?

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Make him a feature member.

Nuke, thanks for all you have done. Sorry I couldn't get up with you at the game. One of my guys kid need to have emergency survey and I needed to be with the family. Needless to say I missed the game. I hope to meet you and others someday during a GT event or just get together and have a beer my friend.

I will call you.

Phil

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Nuke! congrats on being a featured member! You've earned it buddy

Thanks, I hope my pay got doubled. {tic} I partly do this to clarify my thinking since writing and organizing make the ride more interesting. If we were dismal, I wouldn't focus on the team.

I would like to talk with you about baseball strategy at some point. I know I'll be at GT next for the Miami game if something doesn't come up. I spent most of yesterday trying to call pitches (fast ball, slider/curve and change) and was getting the hang of it. Plus the guy with the radar gun was right in front of me helped.