Thanks to Cuse Jacket!...

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
... for trying to keep us sane this week. That's all.
The dream of a board admin/moderator is for consensus and unity.

Well, we are there, and I hate it.

In all seriousness, this is a team effort. I'm somewhat embarrassed but grateful for the callout. In truth I'm no more active or responsible than many others. The mods have done yeoman's work and do way more than meets the eye. And I thank everyone who is upset/angry/disappointed and still contributing in a thoughtful manner. That's how it should be regardless of a game outcome, HC, etc.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Cuse, I thought about the possibility of slighting other mods. Yes! You didn't do it alone. Your subtle and not-so-subtle attempts to tone it down somehow stood out to me. I'm sure we appreciate all of the mods. Maybe this will be the only week like this. Stranger things have happened.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Bump.
And as Cuse said, team effort by all the mods. It's a tough job, but they are one of the main reasons I don't go to the other site.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
That place is insufferable, and has been for at least a decade.

actually I am glad that it it exists. It offers a really great alternative for those (and they do exist obviously) who like the "no holds barred approach" to things. To each his own as they say. I like this place and have been involved both as a member and now as a moderator for quite a while but I do not think this is the right place for everyone. Nor is it intended to be as best as I interpret things.