Thanks for a great season of MBB!

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
I would say (as others have) it was a great finish to an up and down season. I would also agree that CJP needs to recruit better.
I loved what Banks had to say about Pastner and that alone might help turn around his recruiting success.
Replacing a coach is not always the best answer as continuity helps recruiting as well.
Would love to see some former players get involved with the program in some capacity as a tie-in back to our NCAAT successes of yore.
I like Josh and am totally on-board for the great finish to be a program turning point !!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I would say (as others have) it was a great finish to an up and down season. I would also agree that CJP needs to recruit better.
I loved what Banks had to say about Pastner and that alone might help turn around his recruiting success.
Replacing a coach is not always the best answer as continuity helps recruiting as well.
Would love to see some former players get involved with the program in some capacity as a tie-in back to our NCAAT successes of yore.
I like Josh and am totally on-board for the great finish to be a program turning point !!
Just so long as it’s not Jarrett Jack...