Senior Appreciation Thank you TaQuon

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
No he’s there. I saw his Instagram post. He went last year too. I’m on the fence with this. Being somewhat old school, you wouldn’t catch me at a game supporting a team that kicked me *** a week ago but if he’s just there watch football and his friends that are on possibly both teams then I guess, whatever. But as the face of a program as a QB do not be caught cheering for Uga. Your name will be tarnished at GT forever.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
These days players for the most part do not share the same disdain for rival schools as fans do. A lot of these guys grew up playing together, getting acquainted at camps and so on. In TaQuon's case he's said before that he and uga linebacker Tae Crowder have been buddies since middle school, and there families know each other. It's just a different era in football the days.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
These days players for the most part do not share the same disdain for rival schools as fans do. A lot of these guys grew up playing together, getting acquainted at camps and so on. In TaQuon's case he's said before that he and uga linebacker Tae Crowder have been buddies since middle school, and there families know each other. It's just a different era in football the days.
That’s who he’s watching

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
It may be hard to believe but if anyone has ever stuck around after a COFH game, you'd notice that there are actually quite a few players on both sides that get together to shake hands, embrace, and take a picture together. I always assumed it was due to some of these players having been teammates in high school or something like that.

So before this thread turns, this is not one sided and it's not just TaQuon. Please stop trying to dredge up controversy and drama. Thanks.