Thank You Seniors

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
To all the seniors and others who will move on or hang up theirs cleats after the game on Saturday, thank you for your effort, dedication and class as representatives of GT and of the football program. Best wishes for happiness and success in everything you do!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I’m certainly looking forward to Senior Day this weekend, even though we have to host the Clarke County Correctional College and their barking fans. I’ll second your support for our seniors: my thanks to them for all the effort they’ve given—both for their brothers on the field and for us fans in the stands.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Appreciate the boys for their heart this season. It was a long and arduous journey and it didn't end in a way they deserved, but proud of them even more for the way they carried themselves and for what they did for the Institute.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
THIS is why I will always love college sports over Pro sports.

When a pro retires, they have been around a fairly long time relatively speaking. They have made their bones. Best to them.

In college, we see them 4 or 5 years. Watch them thru good and bad. And “suddenly” they move on.

In some way it is melancholy, but it is a great time as well.

May great things await them all.