Thank-you Curry

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I know if you read this board ( which I hope you don't ) thank-you for your time at Tech, You are what I think of when I think of a Tech Player someone who give 100% . I was glad to see you back on the field after you hurt your hand and if that don't show some of are fans what it meant to you to finish your last home game. And once again you finish the game with the most tackles ( 14) thank-you. I hope you stay in football i think you would make a good coach.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
As I watched his student athlete interview I began to appreciate him more and more. I have been critical of him about Football stuff but Curry is a classy guy with tenacity and character. He does represent Tech well and I am very glad he chose Tech as his school.

I do see him as someone who could teach kids how to deal with adversity, he seemed hesitant to be a coach but I know that should he go that route there will be some very well rounded kids out there when he is done with them.

good job David ! Stay who you are, it will only get better for you. You are more accomplished than 80% of us. And younger than 90% of us on this board.

Tadams6599

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve been critical of him at times but you can’t teach heart and love for the game, seems like a good kid. I wish him well in all his endeavors and would love to see him coaching one day. Thanks for your contributions to Tech David!

Deleted member 2897

As I watched his student athlete interview I began to appreciate him more and more. I have been critical of him about Football stuff but Curry is a classy guy with tenacity and character. He does represent Tech well and I am very glad he chose Tech as his school.

I do see him as someone who could teach kids how to deal with adversity, he seemed hesitant to be a coach but I know that should he go that route there will be some very well rounded kids out there when he is done with them.

good job David ! Stay who you are, it will only get better for you. You are more accomplished than 80% of us. And younger than 90% of us on this board.

I am not a football deep level technique guy, but I’ve always felt most of the problem was that the coaches weren’t playing to his strengths. When they sent him into the line, it felt like things didn’t end well. If they let him move up and down the line and read the play with just a little space, he was a completely different player.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
It is behind a paywall
If you use Chrome browser try doing what worked for me... right click on the link and select "Open Link in Incognito Window." Or if you're in Firefox there's probably something similar to open it in a Private Browser which would accomplish the same thing. Hope that does the trick. For those who don't know, all that does is open up in a browser window that is as if you've never gone to that link before (so it doesn't look at your cookies or anything like that and if the paywall allows X number of articles before making you pay then doing this should circumvent that counter).

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I know if you read this board ( which I hope you don't ) thank-you for your time at Tech, You are what I think of when I think of a Tech Player someone who give 100% . I was glad to see you back on the field after you hurt your hand and if that don't show some of are fans what it meant to you to finish your last home game. And once again you finish the game with the most tackles ( 14) thank-you. I hope you stay in football i think you would make a good coach.
Do you think players waste time reading this stuff about them from has beens, over the hill geezers? God, I hope not but maybe they do its a free country...for the time being.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I'll put this here since David Curry deserves to be singled out for this. A LOT of posters give him crap for what he is not, but statistically he's one of the better LBs in the ACC:

Unfortunately, the ones that need to read and recognize this wont take the time to do so.