Senior Appreciation Thank You Brad Stewart

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks Brad for your big catch on last Saturday's game vs Virginia,Thanks for the memories at GT on and off the field such a underrated football player,followed you ever since GT was interested in you,when you had the big game at the Georgia Dome state playoffs,I've enjoyed giving you high fives at Yellow Jacket Alley,such great parents from what I hear and a great family,it truly shows you represent GT really well,so by that means beat out the puppy dogs and whoever we play in our bowl game and get drafted in the NFL would love to see him make a team! Show our appreciation to him!!!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Thanks Brad for your big catch on last Saturday's game vs Virginia,Thanks for the memories at GT on and off the field such a underrated football player,followed you ever since GT was interested in you,when you had the big game at the Georgia Dome state playoffs,I've enjoyed giving you high fives at Yellow Jacket Alley,such great parents from what I hear and a great family,it truly shows you represent GT really well,so by that means beat out the puppy dogs and whoever we play in our bowl game and get drafted in the NFL would love to see him make a team! Show our appreciation to him!!!
His catch against FSU: $$$
His relentless blocking: $$$
His hatred for UGA: $$$
Brad Stewart: $$$

Guy was a baller who is GT First and Foremost. I'm glad he closes his career with a couple of great catches, one of which won the UVA game for us.

You'll never see Stewart tweeting out selfies with him and mutt players nor hamming it up with the opposition after a loss.

Thanks, Brad. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I feel bad that a lot of the criticism that was thrown at Brad stemmed from the way I was hyping him up/defending him during his recruitment. I never really took the time to apologize for it, so I guess this thread is a good place to do it.

I’m sorry for being so insane about getting Brad on Campus. I just knew what kind of kid he was, and what he could mean for Tech, but more importantly what Tech would mean for him. It’s been unbelievable watching him mature in White and Gold, and I look forward to sending him, and this senior class off with a bowl win. #THWg

I feel bad that a lot of the criticism that was thrown at Brad stemmed from the way I was hyping him up/defending him during his recruitment. I never really took the time to apologize for it, so I guess this thread is a good place to do it.

I’m sorry for being so insane about getting Brad on Campus. I just knew what kind of kid he was, and what he could mean for Tech, but more importantly what Tech would mean for him. It’s been unbelievable watching him mature in White and Gold, and I look forward to sending him, and this senior class off with a bowl win. #THWg
Why should you apologize. Overall, I think he more than lived up to your hyping him up. I just wish more passes could have been thrown his way that were like the one last week and the one today.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

No need to apologize. It’s been fun watching him. Brad is a good player and always gives 100%. What else could you want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk