Thank you again mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so a lot of us got the admonishment message on a post that went too far. Now we know why social media is so destructive to kids. Just look at us, old and not so old guys sending flamers because we can.

And for reality........we don't have any football for two weeks to either complain about or hopefully talk about the ship being righted......and if we feel this way think of how our team feels.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Well, so a lot of us got the admonishment message on a post that went too far. Now we know why social media is so destructive to kids. Just look at us, old and not so old guys sending flamers because we can.

And for reality........we don't have any football for two weeks to either complain about or hopefully talk about the ship being righted......and if we feel this way think of how our team feels.
I just watched the post-game. Obviously this is not the whole locker room, but watch the demeanor closely. I’m not sure it was the image any of them wanted to portray after getting beat by Citadel. If I was in their seat not sure how I’d react, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn't have been over it less than an hour after the game. Maybe I just don’t know how to read these millennials because my millennials do not act like that.

Backstreetbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Yea, not proud of it, but I go my first 2 deletions. The mods here are much nicer here than at the AJC, where I am banned for life.

Animal02

Banned
That was the kind of post that the mods should and usually do delete. There is no call for attacking other posters simply because you don't agree with them.
Unfortunately this has been the norm for a while. Love the newbs that think they are the smartest people in the room. And as usual, they are the ones that are clueless.

Animal02

Banned
Ironic that the troll comes to this thread

Lmao. You are the one fixated on CPJ. I’m talking about the thus far incompetent blowhard new guy.
It is always the same.......the CPJ hate club accuses others of being fixated. He must be living rent free in their heads...especially after the defensive genius lost to his type scheme.
Getting back to the topic......the mods have done a good job. Though it looks like there is a need for another clean up on Aisle 6 ;)

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
This all just needs to stop. I think many of y’all, as individuals, are good people with interesting insights / thoughts - that’s why I’m here. But the dogmatism and arguing is getting annoying.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
This forum was just the best for most of CPJ’s years at GT but now it’s just full on “Lord of the Flies” here, maybe we’ve become the new Buzzoff?
I try to post content with my opinion.
It is irritating to have a small group that lives on this board be so content poor and so opinion rich.

Oh, well.
As we sat watchingvthe ol huddle getting ready for OT, the senior center - cooper - was rallying the guys and patting his hand on his chest. He was indicating what looked like i screwed up the snap- lets go get um.
After the game when the team didn't dally on the field, we say cooper walking by himself. Wife said he seems to be taking this pretty hard .Then he started walking and then jogging to room . He got faster ( for a 320 linemen that played 4 q football.) as he approached the tunnel. I wouldn't count this group out.

Status
Not open for further replies.