Thank Goodness for the SWARM

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
There is a site that has a great deal of insight and that isnt so kool aid drunk as this site. The moderator apparently has a problem with Eric though.
I do love the recruiting info I get here though.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Well, I guess this thread was premature, imo. This forum seems just as intent on undermining our coach with our players as bbads.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Well, I guess this thread was premature, imo. This forum seems just as intent on undermining our coach with our players as bbads.

AE87, sorry you feel that way. In light of the coaching performance as well as the teams play over the last 2 weeks I feel it is well within reason for fans to raise a question or two. You'll not find a bigger supporter of CPJ than I but I'm seeing things on the field that relate solely to coaching or a lack thereof.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
AE87, sorry you feel that way. In light of the coaching performance as well as the teams play over the last 2 weeks I feel it is well within reason for fans to raise a question or two. You'll not find a bigger supporter of CPJ than I but I'm seeing things on the field that relate solely to coaching or a lack thereof.

To raise a question or two? Yes. To start talking about firing the coach? Stupid, imo. We've seen our offense be one of the most productive and efficient in the league for five years. We've seen signs of improvement in our D. It's not like he hasn't shown results on the flats.

Too early for all this. I think people have really under appreciated the impact of our schedule as well.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
We will all be smarter at the end of this season. But if we have another 7-5 lose to UGA and lose bowl game type season, then its time to consider a change.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
AE87, has the schedule had an impact, yes. But the questions are being raised because we've seen very, very poor play calling (imo). If you're going to pass and you have protection issues why are you not putting Lee in the shotgun? Why are you calling nothing but deep routes? Why do you go away from what was working for 2 quarters in Miami game? Tech got off to a great start yesterday and it incorporated a short passing game. Then that and the interior run game simply disappeared. When fans see things like that it causes concerns and questions as to the coaching to be raised. As I pointed out on the coaching thread we've seen the same results from Tech's last two coaches despite there being a vast difference in the two coaches, so how does Tech change the paradigm? By staying the course?