Thacker should be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
We need to keep him around and make him work for that paycheck he's stealing from us. Take his office and put him on towel and water duty. Make the thief quit.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
gutless, spineless coach. He had all his duties stripped from him, but CGC was still letting him call the D... I dont understand. But, oh well, Collins will look back on the move to keep Thacker and slap himself for his blind loyalty
He isn’t capable of self criticism. He will be on his way out the door 100% believing he did a great job at Tech. That includes his defensive coordinator

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
He should have been gone last year with coach pat, let collins take the D . As we've seen though even with a new O coach we're still struggling under collins leadership

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I am sure most of you guys have seen the clip of Thacker during the game just completely checked out. Why is that allowed? Is that not cause to be let go?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I am sure most of you guys have seen the clip of Thacker during the game just completely checked out. Why is that allowed? Is that not cause to be let go?

For cause to you mean as in firing for cause? If so then almost certainly not.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Was in shock when I saw that clip. He was given a second chance basically by not being fired last season. If collins isn't let go, I expect thacker to be and Collins taking over the D

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
My daughter saw the clip on Twitter and told me about it, but I can’t find it. Hopefully someone can provide a link. If it’s the way she described it (Thacker not even engaged, just standing around checking things on his phone), he should be gone today. If not, he should be gone, but not until the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.