Tennessee Vs Vanderbilt

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Was a great game at Vandy last night. UT won in OT as Grant Williams had 43 points, 23 FT out of 23, never missed!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm not here to defend Canderbilt. Not at all (because I think they're cheating). But ... it should be mentioned that they are missing a kid who likely would've been a top-5 pick. Probably a big loss for them.

That said, they still should have enough talent to be better than that so ... eh, who'mI kidding, I really don't care. Just wanted to get it out there that I think they're cheating. Carry on ...

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not here to defend Canderbilt. Not at all (because I think they're cheating). But ... it should be mentioned that they are missing a kid who likely would've been a top-5 pick. Probably a big loss for them.

That said, they still should have enough talent to be better than that so ... eh, who'mI kidding, I really don't care. Just wanted to get it out there that I think they're cheating. Carry on ...
Good point, but CJP has been getting killed for not having backups at every position, etc. He must not have guys ready to step in either.
Saying that, he has gotten some good recruits in at Vandy already. They played hard last night.

THWG

Helluva Engineer

I know what you're saying and agree with it, but seemingly none of our fans are giving CJP an asterisk because of the loss of Okogie. He still has a better record than Vandy in a stronger conference.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.

Clearly we are the only ones cheating seeing as we fired our top assistant coach.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer

Duh, with a coach with the last name of Drew, candy is definitely cheating.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Good point, but CJP has been getting killed for not having backups at every position, etc. He must not have guys ready to step in either.
Saying that, he has gotten some good recruits in at Vandy already. They played hard last night.
Yep good recruits, see kg01 post above lol.