Tennessee doing Tennessee Things

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
44 players tested positive, or were exposed to Covid. Hopefully these are false positives, or that would be a big development.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
TN stinks out loud. How are they ranked? Same with VaTech, if we're being honest.
UT is a top tier team, and a ton better than they were last year. Georgia is just... better. The Gagger’s defense is the best in the country. UT and VT are not even close to being on the same level. Georgia has a very mild offense, and Tennessee really blew some opportunities to capitalize on their mistakes in the first half, then have just been absolutely brutalized in the second half because the offense can’t stay on the field for more than 3 plays. And they just gave them the ball inside their own 40 twice. UGA, UF, and UT will make for a pretty good SEC East battle. UF has the best offense, UGA with the best defense, and UT is stuck in the middle. Interested to see how effective Bama’s offense will be against UGA. I don’t think Bennett and the Dwag offense will give Bama’s defense that much trouble, but I hope Bama can put up yards and points against them.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
UT is a top tier team, and a ton better than they were last year. Georgia is just... better. The Gagger’s defense is the best in the country. UT and VT are not even close to being on the same level. Georgia has a very mild offense, and Tennessee really blew some opportunities to capitalize on their mistakes in the first half, then have just been absolutely brutalized in the second half because the offense can’t stay on the field for more than 3 plays. And they just gave them the ball inside their own 40 twice. UGA, UF, and UT will make for a pretty good SEC East battle. UF has the best offense, UGA with the best defense, and UT is stuck in the middle. Interested to see how effective Bama’s offense will be against UGA. I don’t think Bennett and the Dwag offense will give Bama’s defense that much trouble, but I hope Bama can put up yards and points against them.

Yeah, not buying it with TN. Ormaybe Kentucky is the best in the nation too?