Tennessee Depth Chart

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
That is great! Curry's injury shows how thin we are at LB. Hopefully TD and BJS are ready to play. It's odd to me that two Frosh are backing up Stickler.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
That is great! Curry's injury shows how thin we are at LB. Hopefully TD and BJS are ready to play. It's odd to me that two Frosh are backing up Stickler.

Short term it is more likely Devine (by moving Bryan over to OT) will backup Stick. Long term could be a frosh.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Yeah, it seems Tyler Cooksey and Tre Jackson have been beat-out.

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow

Yeah, not a ton of surprises. But I think we're starting to get a glimpse of which Freshman might play. As you mentioned, TD and BJS at LB. Jerry and Jordan at BB, Charlie and Zach at Tackle, Brenton/Pressley at K/P, and Jaytlin at CB.

4 True FR on Offense in two-deep
3 True FR on Defense in two-deep
2 True FR on Sp Teams in two-deep

So 9 out of a 24 person class are currently in the two-deep. Anyone else have a shot to play this year?

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Of interest, by order of "WHOA"
1) TD Roof on the 2 deep (Romper Stomper!)
2) BJS on the 2 deep
3) Henri St. Amour starting over Simmons. (this is a mild surprise)
4) Messick over Dolphus (this is a very mild surprise)
5) Brashear on the 2 deep (this barely qualifies as a surprise)
6) Kagawa ahead of Campbell
7) Clark on the 2 deep