Film Room Tenn 4 Offensive Slow Motion Video

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Corner lined up 10 yards off the receiver and immediate went into a back pedal. Dobbs was looking that way from the snap. Free 5-7 yards all day.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Yep that's as easy as it gets.

Just from these few clips, Nebraska D reminds me a lot of our own. I don't mean that as negative toward us, just that if Nebraska is doing the same thing we're doing, maybe there's a better reason for our defensive system than what's in my mind.

strong90

Jolly Good Fellow

Just from these few clips, Nebraska D reminds me a lot of our own. I don't mean that as negative toward us, just that if Nebraska is doing the same thing we're doing, maybe there's a better reason for our defensive system than what's in my mind.

And just like that, Nebraska's DC was fired the following week.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

I see it a lot when I watch other teams. dCs aren't getting fired every week. Even the mutts. Take notice of how often they played us with big cushions.

I prefer aggressive (Tenuta style) to bend but don't break personally. Fits my personality more to be honest. But I saw us benefit in several big games last year from that bend but don't break.

Fwiw coaches have said they often give leeway to our guys to decide how tight to play the receivers.

I think when all things are near equal aggressive is better than "read / react" or "bend but don't break." Then again I'm no expert, no coach, and not a baller. I can see how less agressiv could be beneficial when we have a talent disparity.

I also think we'd appear more aggressive if we had a solid pass rush.