Temple

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I’d like to start by saying I feel bad for Temple University and their fans; it looks like we are about to take a large chunk of their coaching staff. We play them in Philadelphia on September 28th, 2019. One of the Temple players has been quoted as saying that the game will be “personal”. So I’m wondering, are Temple fans anything like Philadelphia Eagles fans? I remember the old Eagles stadium, The Vet, had a courtroom and a jail because the fans were so unruly. Is this shaping up to be a brawl?

BTW, I’m not fearful. This is a fun, “it’s nearly the off-season so let’s talk about something” type of thread.

https://temple-news.com/temple-football-players-react-to-geoff-collins-departure/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I’d like to start by saying I feel bad for Temple University and their fans; it looks like we are about to take a large chunk of their coaching staff. We play them in Philadelphia on September 28th, 2019. One of the Temple players has been quoted as saying that the game will be “personal”. So I’m wondering, are Temple fans anything like Philadelphia Eagles fans? I remember the old Eagles stadium, The Vet, had a courtroom and a jail because the fans were so unruly. Is this shaping up to be a brawl?

BTW, I’m not fearful. This is a fun, “it’s nearly the off-season so let’s talk about something” type of thread.

https://temple-news.com/temple-football-players-react-to-geoff-collins-departure/

And then we are gonna beat them. Man they are gonna hate us

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
They’ll be fine. Manny Diaz is a good coach. I don’t think Temple fans are as bad as Eagles fans. They may not be as nice as Notre Dame or BYU fans, but I doubt they’ll be anywhere near as bad as georgie fans. If you go to Philly for the game, I recommend going to Hymie’s for a cheesesteak. Tell the Temple fans that you like cheesesteaks and hate the Cowboys, and they’ll be your friends.

Animal02

Banned

Not just Philly does that... Cleveland does too.

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
They’ll be fine. Manny Diaz is a good coach. I don’t think Temple fans are as bad as Eagles fans. They may not be as nice as Notre Dame or BYU fans, but I doubt they’ll be anywhere near as bad as georgie fans. If you go to Philly for the game, I recommend going to Hymie’s for a cheesesteak. Tell the Temple fans that you like cheesesteaks and hate the Cowboys, and they’ll be your friends.
Temple will win 7-8 games in 2019 like they usually do:cigar: