Temple kickoff at 3:30 (CBSSN)

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I love living in Atlanta proper, I really do, but the traffic is truly unreal. I am fortunate to work and live near Marta.

I know you weren't replying to me here, but the friend of mine from Philly (who's going with me) says neither. He's taking me to Dalessandro's. He says Pat's and Geno's are tourist trap stuff. But that's just one man's opinion, I suppose. I wouldn't mind trying them all!

Appreciate the tip on the battleship too.
Dalessandro's is the place. Also make sure to get a roast pork sandwich while in Philly. Better than the steaks!

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If our defense shows out, I think we have a good shot. Defending the option is a completely different animal; that’s why we ran it for 11 years. I don’t expect Temple’s defense to be much different from USF’s, so I think that with a little improvement and a willingness to play to our strength of running the ball, our offense could squeak out just enough points to win.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I sometimes wonder how much college football everyone watches. Yeah, we lost to Citadel...worst loss in program history...does this mean we will lose every game the rest of the way? Hardly...

I actually do think our defense is better. Judging it based on the performance against a 3O team is a little silly...most of us should know that by now. The D will keep us in every game the rest of the way except probably the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Don’t be surprised if we win some ugly low scoring games. Especially against teams where our staff knows the strengths and weaknesses of pretty much every player on the roster...

This is what I have been thinking. Its college football, ya'll. Every week is something different. Silly to think the Citadel game is predicative for the rest of the season.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Buffalo defeated Temple last season, 36-29; Buffalo was a solid MAC squad last year, went 10-4. However, last season Buffalo did lose to Army and its high school offense, 13-42.

And yes, there is a reason I wanted Monken. Well, hope our coaches saw what Buffalo did this week to beat Temple (so far, Buffalo has scored 38), and they can implement something similar on the O side.