Temple/Georgia Tech Common Recruit Targets

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
First time poster long time lurker. Created an account the other day just to keep up with the coach search.

I'm curious to see how the CGC hire will affect the recruiting class this year (and years to follow). I'm excited about the hire, and I'm ready to see what he can do on the recruiting trail. I've gone onto rivals and filtered the search to show prospects with High/Medium interest in Temple, and Georgia Tech.

There have been several players that have been recruited by both schools, and I'm curious to see if it will bump the interest of any of these guys.

I'm curious to see if the coaching change has any affect on the three guys below:
Clay Webb (5* OL) - Medium Interest for Tech
Joshua Sanguinetti (4* DB) - Medium Interest in Temple/ Low Interest in Tech (Tech has offered a Scholly)
Charles Njoku (4* WR) - Medium interest for Tech & Temple

upload_2018-12-7_14-34-30.png

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
First time poster long time lurker. Created an account the other day just to keep up with the coach search.

I'm curious to see how the CGC hire will affect the recruiting class this year (and years to follow). I'm excited about the hire, and I'm ready to see what he can do on the recruiting trail. I've gone onto rivals and filtered the search to show prospects with High/Medium interest in Temple, and Georgia Tech.

There have been several players that have been recruited by both schools, and I'm curious to see if it will bump the interest of any of these guys.

I'm curious to see if the coaching change has any affect on the three guys below:
Clay Webb (5* OL) - Medium Interest for Tech
Joshua Sanguinetti (4* DB) - Medium Interest in Temple/ Low Interest in Tech (Tech has offered a Scholly)
Charles Njoku (4* WR) - Medium interest for Tech & Temple

View attachment 4708
Watch out for Kenan Johnson a NC commit from what I heard he's a Geoff Collins target 3 star he's visiting GT this weekend hopefully he flips to us!