Temple’s Collins Hate

stech81

Helluva Engineer
One of these days your wife is gonna get wind of these posts and........
Took this picture of her in front of our house, was hoping I could get her in the back yards so you could see my pool.

stock-photo-shotgun-momma-protects-her-moonshining-barn-with-a-rather-large-shotgun-30218740.jpg

this is our new pool our pet pig porky is enjoying it

bugspool.jpg

Last edited:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Took this picture of her in front of our house, was hoping I could get her in the back yards so you could see my pool.

stock-photo-shotgun-momma-protects-her-moonshining-barn-with-a-rather-large-shotgun-30218740.jpg

this is our new pool our pet pig porky is enjoying it

bugspool.jpg
I was going to send the gtaa donation guy by to hit u up, but like never mind.

U are a hoot.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I know. The only thing I remember from stats class is that 30 observations constitutes an adequate sample size.
Well … if you are willing to take confidence intervals around the estimates roughly the size of the orbit of Earth around the Sun, yes. What constitutes an "adequate sample size" is a function of how precise you want the estimates to be and how willing you are to be wrong about them. I'd say 200 - 300 for organizations (states, businesses, etc.) and 1200 - 3000 for individuals myself. I'm not sure what your stats teacher was trying to measure, but ≥ 30 cases is not enough for most work.

Unless you only can collect that many cases and you need to justify that. Then your teacher saying ≥ 30 is perfectly alright.