Temple’s Collins Hate

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
That game scares the **** out of me. That will be their Super Bowl! To play their former coach and a P5 team, we better be focused.
530-90_itsatrap.jpg

Novajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
There is a big Temple contingent that didn’t like the changes CGC did when he came in. Matt Rhule had the most success there with a conservative offense and strong defense. So when CGC came in and changed the offense it went against what was working and didn’t fit the Philly blue collar image. So when they took a step back as far as record during the last two years they thought that proved their point.

Animal02

Banned
There is a big Temple contingent that didn’t like the changes CGC did when he came in. Matt Rhule had the most success there with a conservative offense and strong defense. So when CGC came in and changed the offense it went against what was working and didn’t fit the Philly blue collar image. So when they took a step back as far as record during the last two years they thought that proved their point.
Temple grad I met and talked to on a job site had a similar attitude toward Collins.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I just feel Temple fans and alumni feel they should be the end game for coaches when they are at best a stepping stone. If anything coach Collins did it backwards. I feel a head coach at temple should have to earn a coordinator position at a big sec school like Florida or miss state. Temple is just slightly above wake forest in my field of level of play. They got a lot of hype, he didn't stay long enough to see it through because his dream job became available. Now the best thing to do is go beat them by 30+ this year.