Technical Support // Twitter posts on the forum

rfripp68

Georgia Tech Fan
Strange thing is happening for me. Some twitter posts w images get cut off when they are posted like below:

pHwT0W6.png

Though others (even on the same page) work just fine:

cRcHeoI.png

I'm using Chrome and do have Ghostery + Adblockplus installed however even in incognito mode (where those are not operating) it does the same thing. I opened the page on Microsoft Edge and all posts show correctly and are not cutoff. Any ideas? Anyone else experiencing this?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I occasionally have this same problem using Chrome on my desktop/tablet. I can go to my phone & the post will fully load. Unfortunately, I have no answers that might help.

rfripp68

Georgia Tech Fan
I occasionally have this same problem using Chrome on my desktop/tablet. I can go to my phone & the post will fully load. Unfortunately, I have no answers that might help.

Gotcha. Frustrating. Must be something b/w chrome and XenForo software? I don't know. Hopefully it will get sorted in an update soon

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey, everyone. I am usually pretty tech-savvy, but I have an issue I can't seem to resolve. Sometimes, but not every time, when a twitter link with a photo is posted, the post only shows the top half of the photo. There is no option to expand it either. I have to click on the twitter link and go to the actual twitter page to see the bottom half. Any thoughts?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, everyone. I am usually pretty tech-savvy, but I have an issue I can't seem to resolve. Sometimes, but not every time, when a twitter link with a photo is posted, the post only shows the top half of the photo. There is no option to expand it either. I have to click on the twitter link and go to the actual twitter page to see the bottom half. Any thoughts?
Combined with a previous thread. While @John is away, I'm going to speculate the issue is due to Chrome, and it might also have to do with the computer/laptop you're using.