Tech vs. Wake

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll miss the game so we better win. I want to see us play Miami again.

Miami is #1 seed but RPI is #12. UVa and FSU are #1 and #3 RPI. Which bracket would most people choose?

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll miss the game so we better win. I want to see us play Miami again.

Miami is #1 seed but RPI is #12. UVa and FSU are #1 and #3 RPI. Which bracket would most people choose?
Personally, I much prefer the pool we're in. We took two of three from Miami IIRC, swept Duke, haven't played Clemson, and the series with WF was right at the beginning of the season before they had done anything. I just hope they don't try to overlook the Demon Deacons.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Grimes has loaded the bases for two consecutive innings here.. Pitching change for the Jackets. Clay on the mound now with the bases loaded and 2 outs in B5.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Spingy comes on and hits one to the wall, but Earnest is thrown out at the home base. Meh... I hate when that happens.. Spingy moves to 3rd; 2 outs.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ok, I just got back, T7 and still 5-3.

Looks like we've been hitting - 12 hits. Unfortunately, Grimes didn't make it out of the 5th. We have to win today...... but would like to have been able to save Clay for another day. But people in hell want ice water.

13 hits now that AJ got a 2 out single.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Ok, I just got back, T7 and still 5-3.

Looks like we've been hitting - 12 hits. Unfortunately, Grimes didn't make it out of the 5th. We have to win today...... but would like to have been able to save Clay for another day. But people in hell want ice water.

13 hits now that AJ got a 2 out single.
We still have Gorst, Isaacs, Sneiderjans and Shelton for relief the next few days if we win today. We'll be ok..

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We still have Gorst, Isaacs, Sneiderjans and Shelton for relief the next few days if we win today. We'll be ok..

Gorst - 7.59 ERA please Lord I don't want to see him.

Isaacs - killer reliever hope we don't have to use him. Save him if we can.

Sneiderjans - this is not Ollie, ERA 4.85 and a tough outing last time out.

and Shelton 5.74 ERA but did well recently.

F'ing double play by Hyde flipping out of glove to Justus at 2nd and then to first. WREKsays one of the best of the year.

B8 2 out, 1 one on for Wake and we pull Clay. Damn, burning another reliever. Won't be ready till Saturday if pitches today?

Dusty coming in, we have to win, but not good for the rest of the series.

But Dusty doesn't F around. 3 pitch strikeout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GT5-3 T9