Tech vs Va postgame

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
That felt like a root canal, but somehow they pulled it out.

Bring on the in-bred, butt sniffing, ball licking, leg humpers.

GTJeff1975

Jolly Good Fellow
I hate overtime games. 50/50 chance of winning. SO relieved we pulled this one out!!!!

Now onto the inbred window lickers!!!!!

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Good teams find a way to win. Difference between last year and early this year and now. Before we would make just enough plays to keep it close, now we're making just enough to win. 2nd in the coastal after the start we had is great. Keep building each week.

GTL

Jolly Good Fellow
I loved the interview with Brad at the end - it was genuinely heart-warming stuff. There are definitely a lot of seniors on the team - including TaQuan, Anree, Johnson, etc. - who deserve credit for sticking with it when things got tough!
Yeah, that was a tear jerker.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Oof that was bad, but we were due for some breaks after being on the losing end of them the past two seasons.

We really need to do something about S&C, it was like we were JV against the varsity. Their receivers were running through us and it was taking half our D to stop their guys and they were still churning their legs. Bronco is going to resurrect that program and he's doing it the right way with his strength program. I hope their QB is ok.

Jalen Camp needs a good chewing out after that low effort TD miss. Just awful effort when we needed it most.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I actually thought that the pace of the game favored Virginia. They were big, tough, and physical up front and we had trouble blocking them all night. Stewart made the play of the game with his catch but the player of the game was the entire special teams especially Wells and Thomas. Touchdowns were really hard to come by and they were beating us to the corner every time it seemed. Woody earned his pay tonight. The easy short passes were not there in the second half. They had 24 first downs to our 13 and a huge advantage in time of possession. Total yards were pretty close though. Very physical game. Why are we playing Miami and Virginia right before Georgia while they are playing UMass?

year_of_the_swarm

Jolly Good Fellow
Oof that was bad, but we were due for some breaks after being on the losing end of them the past two seasons.

We really need to do something about S&C, it was like we were JV against the varsity. Their receivers were running through us and it was taking half our D to stop their guys and they were still churning their legs. Bronco is going to resurrect that program and he's doing it the right way with his strength program. I hope their QB is ok.

Jalen Camp needs a good chewing out after that low effort TD miss. Just awful effort when we needed it most.

Your last sentence... totally agree. That should have been a TD and it looked like he gave about 20% effort on that.

But for those of you that think this isn't a nice win... what's the big deal? The team is 7-4 (and should be 8-3) and that was a really talented Virginia team they beat tonight.

There is going to be some really good hype about these guys coming into next season with all the young players and great talent around.