Tech vs. Miami

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
T2 0-0

In first, Heddinger had 22 pitches and only threw 12 strikes. Walked two. But a gold glove play by Gold got the first out.

Suarez is starting for Miami - he is 7-7 on the year so he has about half of the Miami losses this year....... no respect for us? Or are we are being treated like the play in team? Saying that Suarez has just struck out AJ and then Justus. Peurifoy then gets a hit...... second of the game. Time to finish cutting the grass.

WaldoJ

Georgia Tech Fan
Solo homerun by Carey. Sat on a fastball right down the middle and crushed it. Miami up 1-0 - middle of 4th.

Heddinger is having some control issues today. He can't get a handle on the curve. Holding onto it for too long.

WaldoJ

Georgia Tech Fan
Heddinger should have another strikeout. Dang. Of course, a stolen base then an RBI single after that.

Miami up 2-1. :(

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Miami take the lead again. Carey singles, steals 2nd and reaches home on an RBI single by Palmer. Miami leads 2-1.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
The failure to call that 3rd strike on the steal was horrible. Homeplate ump must have been watching the base runner

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Heddinger is settling down. 64 pitches after SO to start bottom 5th.

Peurifoy misjudges a fly and now Miami up 1-3 going to T6. Damn. We needed to play perfect to beat these guys. Oh well, maybe our bats will get hot now.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
3-3 T7 after Miami makes an error. Pabst had a big double for one and a sac fly.

We knocked out the Miami starter Suarez, anyone know the stats for the Miami bullpen? I'd imagine it's very good.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Puerifoy makes diving catch after a good jump for first out B7. Redeeming himself. I've got no problem with the defense of our players. (Only you and I are perfect.)

Second out - on 4 pitches and Heddinger at 99 pitches ...... this will probably be his last inning (B7).

Update - Heddinger got third out after about 105 pitches. 3-3 T8. Our team is good. {Period}

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm not liking the Miami reliever Hammond.

Justus beats out an infield single - we are outhitting Miami 10-7...... Puerifoy at bat and can further redeem himself ........

Update - Puerifoy has a four hit game! Not bad. 2nd & third two outs.