Tech v Duke

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Can someone clarify why we're the "home" team in this game? Is it just a coin toss? I thought it was based on seeding..

Duke has a hit and a stolen base with one out already. We're in the top of the 1st.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Lower seed team has won 4 of 6 games so far. Only 2 "normal" games involved UNC, beating NCSt & losing to FSU.

Let's keep the trend going.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Somebody needs to tell our team that Duke is a top 10 team.

Anyway, when you run the ISR numbers from Boyds World, we are only 56% likely to win. So beating Duke 4 times in a season would be very fortunate. (I know that today is independent of the other three which are in the bag, just saying.)

Almost done changing the transmission oil in my lawn tractor. We gotta stop screwing around so I can enjoy some beer.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If we win tomorrow, we are 2-1. If Duke loses to Miami, they are 1-2. So we beat Duke.

We then beat Miami and Clemson on head to head. But we have to beat Clemson. Since Clemson is a better team, we have a better chance. (tic)

Syracuse is a great place to vacation in the summer, but they aren't playing.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
If we win tomorrow, we are 2-1. If Duke loses to Miami, they are 1-2. So we beat Duke.

We then beat Miami and Clemson on head to head. But we have to beat Clemson. Since Clemson is a better team, we have a better chance. (tic)

Syracuse is a great place to vacation in the summer, but they aren't playing.
Thanks, brainfart, I meant CU