Tech v duh U postgame!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone have a picture of KCH during pre-game? The radio show mentioned he was in a fur coat and dress pants with no shirt underneath.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
The pregame “thuggery” exhibited by um - does it piss anyone off the puke did the same thing?

I despise them both equally.

And do folks think we need to continue to copycat the tradition started at um of running onto the field through the fog of the fire extinguishers?

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
When time expired I saw T Oliver race out of the player entrance to the field under the North/East corner of the stands WITHOUT his helmet. He must have been in the locker room on the last drive. He only played two plays, one sweep where he got whacked good and the other a handoff. I wonder if he got hurt and was being checked out. He looked fine in the after game celebration. Anybody know anything?
Has anyone commented on this yet? I just rewatched the game and Oliver was on the sideline without his helmet while we had the ball. I think you're right @danny daniel

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
I am not sure what the UM players were doing, or trying to do, as they were doing different things. It was where and when that their actions were so inappropriate. No business being in our end zone disrupting our players coming out for the game and all among our cheering and flag squads. There was plenty of Miami territory for whatever they were up to.

Did you hear CPJ's comment during the radio show?

I just think that whenever ... in my experience whenever we've played one of coach Richt's team's it's always pretty chirpy. Even when I was at Georgia Southern and we played Georgia they'd circle our warmup ... it is what it is, our guys just came back at 'em.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Did you hear CPJ's comment during the radio show?

I just think that whenever ... in my experience whenever we've played one of coach Richt's team's it's always pretty chirpy. Even when I was at Georgia Southern and we played Georgia they'd circle our warmup ... it is what it is, our guys just came back at 'em.
I didn't know CPJ's GSU team ever played Richt's UGAg team. I knew Sewak's GSU team did.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Richt wasn't there yet though. That would've been Donnan (& 3IAR!!!).

Indeed you are correct. When contemplating different forms of :poop:....it’s hard not tonjust lump it all together.

Speaking of which.... a bit of trivia I didn’t know. Bill Lewis hired Richt as OC at East Carolina....Lewis a former scum mutt DC...Richt a future scum mutt HC. Poop sticks to poop.

Bill Lewis....:spitoutdummy:

Last edited:

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Speaking of which.... a bit of trivia I didn’t know. Xxxx Xxxxx hired Richt as OC at East Carolina....Xxxxx a former scum mutt DC...Richt a future scum mutt HC. Poop sticks to poop.

Another interesting bit of Richt = :poop: trivia pointed out during the game: Richt has had only one top 20 offense in his career (UGA '12). Someone tell me why he is regarded as an offensive-minded guy?

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I didn't know CPJ's GSU team ever played Richt's UGAg team. I knew Sewak's GSU team did.
Technically, GS wasn't a U when CPJ coached there. It's never going to be GSU because Georgia State (a GT derived institution) has it beat by like 30 years. As to Richt, well, it is written: Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

DenverJacket56

Georgia Tech Fan
Technically, GS wasn't a U when CPJ coached there. It's never going to be GSU because Georgia State (a GT derived institution) has it beat by like 30 years. As to Richt, well, it is written: Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

I was at GSU when CPJ was there, and I’m pretty sure my degree includes University after Georgia Southern. Just saying.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I was at GSU when CPJ was there, and I’m pretty sure my degree includes University after Georgia Southern. Just saying.
You know what? I'm wrong. I was thinking of Johnson being OC in the 80's, but he was HC in the late 90's, and Southern became a university in 1990. My bad.