Tech sections at Clemson

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey guys,

About to purchase tickets to make the trip up to Clemson. l'm holding out a slim chance that something miraculous will happen, but I'm pretty sure it might be ugly.

Will be my first trip to Death Valley. Does anyone know what the visitor sections are? Or what sections a lot of tech fans are buying in? I am planning getting decent seats, somewhere on the bottom level.

Any help is appreciated.

Deleted member 2897

Hey guys,

About to purchase tickets to make the trip up to Clemson. l'm holding out a slim chance that something miraculous will happen, but I'm pretty sure it might be ugly.

Will be my first trip to Death Valley. Does anyone know what the visitor sections are? Or what sections a lot of tech fans are buying in? I am planning getting decent seats, somewhere on the bottom level.

Any help is appreciated.

I think (going from memory), the northwest bottom corner is where the band and players' parents sit, etc. Other than that, its the usual small smattering of wherever you can find seats. I've sat for 3+ hours in driving rain the last 2 games there (2015, 2017). I'm surely hoping this year isn't like that for a change.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Hey guys,

Any help is appreciated.

Visitors was in the T section

I was in 100 T. Great view!
E74D308D-40A7-4133-AA38-A951E2C3A6C1.jpeg

Last edited:

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I think (going from memory), the northwest bottom corner is where the band and players' parents sit, etc. Other than that, its the usual small smattering of wherever you can find seats. I've sat for 3+ hours in driving rain the last 2 games there (2015, 2017). I'm surely hoping this year isn't like that for a change.

Yeah we were there in 2017 and it was awful.

Not sure if we will go this year

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I believe we sat in TDL section. They have a weird set up. Certain gates get you to certain parts of the stadium. You can't walk just anywhere. At least that's what we were told when we went.

I believe we sat in TDL section. They have a weird set up. Certain gates get you to certain parts of the stadium. You can't walk just anywhere. At least that's what we were told when we went.
My hosts (Clemson fans) said you could, but the guard said you couldn't. I got separated from my hosts in going to my seats. I could have walked through a gate that led right to my seat, but the guard wouldn't let me, and I had to walk to the other end of the stadium to go in another gate. That plus the driving rain and the miserable game did not make for a pleasant evening.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I was there in 2004, but was with girlfriends family of Clempson season ticket holders. I'm of no use but just wanted to bring back good memories of beating Clemzon.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
upload_2019-7-20_8-44-13.jpeg

From one of their sites a few years ago. I’ve been there probably 7-8 times, and I’ve always been in the T section, upper corner shaking hands with the Heavenly host. Steepest bleachers in the conference by far.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
View attachment 6162
From one of their sites a few years ago. I’ve been there probably 7-8 times, and I’ve always been in the T section, upper corner shaking hands with the Heavenly host. Steepest bleachers in the conference by far.

Lol, this is great. Apparently I fall into the rich out of towners. I appreciate everyone’s feedback.