Team is off until Wednesday

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am not a huge fan of the days off. Sorry. We could at least hit the weight room and do some conditioning. That many days off in a row can ice a team. Gotta keep and edge. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't have the kids out there running Oklahoma drills Monday, but this team has a lot to work on.

thwgjacket

I am not a huge fan of the days off. Sorry. We could at least hit the weight room and do some conditioning. That many days off in a row can ice a team. Gotta keep and edge. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't have the kids out there running Oklahoma drills Monday, but this team has a lot to work on.
They'll most likely still have weights and "voluntary" work. When you play in college you learn quickly that most "off" days are not off days.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

Of course we still do workouts.