Team is getting SWOLE

Deleted member 2897

We knew he was a freak athlete, got the numbers to prove it:

That would lead the combine in a couple categories. Hope he can get an invite based on that and show them. Every year there are guys who get drafted and drafted higher based on the combine numbers compared to their play.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
That would lead the combine in a couple categories. Hope he can get an invite based on that and show them. Every year there are guys who get drafted and drafted higher based on the combine numbers compared to their play.

Stephen Hill comes to mind just from GT

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Chico looking much bigger in year 2!!!
Screenshot_20200730-170323_Instagram.jpg

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Anything sub 4.5 at his size is remarkable. A doubt 9 one hundredths of a second makes a giant difference unless it’s a 100m race.
I thought last year that losing Camp so early made a huge difference in our passing game. All of a sudden, we lost the guy who could muscle his way to a 10 yard reception against most DBs. The guys who replaced him did ok, but they were not Camp. Further, losing him meant that there wasn't a WR on the team who had substantial experience or who our QBs had thrown to some. It showed.

If we play this year, he'll make a difference. If we don't, he'll make a difference in 2021. I can live with either.

bos

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of players getting huge, I saw Jordan Yates on campus yesterday and he's gained a good bit of weight. Probably closer to 5'10.5 in height but definitely over 200lbs.