Team is getting SWOLE

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
CLC is recognized as one of the best in the country. Very important to success

CLC gives me a lot of confidence in our strength and conditioning. Players seem to be motivated by his leadership style. I even noticed Nyland Green retweeting some of his videos recently. Don’t think we have a shot at him but he’s still following CLC.

Milwaukee

Banned
Ok, this looks good. The only question I have is whether the training is for football or to put on muscle. The two are not the same.

I assume that our SC guys are doing this correctly. In which case, good news. I'm all for bigger, stronger guys now that we have gone to push and dance blocking. (Holding, iow.) The players worked hard under Paul too, but the premium there was for flexibility and speed.

Oh, and the new look sucks.

Wow.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Our Physical superiority cancels all theories.
Ok, this looks good. The only question I have is whether the training is for football or to put on muscle. The two are not the same.

I assume that our SC guys are doing this correctly. In which case, good news. I'm all for bigger, stronger guys now that we have gone to push and dance blocking. (Holding, iow.) The players worked hard under Paul too, but the premium there was for flexibility and speed.

Oh, and the new look sucks.
Paul also said "physical superiority cancels all theories". All things being equal, both coaches wanted bigger guys than they had. No reason to believe we've lost speed with this year's squad at this point.

Is the "new look" comment related to the site upgrade? Would appreciate any constructive feedback over here: https://gtswarm.com/threads/swarm-makeover.21856/

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Our Physical superiority cancels all theories.

Paul also said "physical superiority cancels all theories". All things being equal, both coaches wanted bigger guys than they had. No reason to believe we've lost speed with this year's squad at this point.

Is the "new look" comment related to the site upgrade? Would appreciate any constructive feedback over here: https://gtswarm.com/threads/swarm-makeover.21856/
Yes. The question is what kind of physical superiority. Different offensives require different kinds. But, yes again, both coaches want bigger guys. The verdict will be out on speed until we actually play, but I'd be surprised if we lost straight ahead speed with the program we are using. And none of this applies to D; the bigger, the better over there.

Milwaukee

Banned
Yes. The question is what kind of physical superiority. Different offensives require different kinds. But, yes again, both coaches want bigger guys. The verdict will be out on speed until we actually play, but I'd be surprised if we lost straight ahead speed with the program we are using. And none of this applies to D; the bigger, the better over there.

Wow.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
We knew he was a freak athlete, got the numbers to prove it:

Kind of busts the notion that he can't stretch the field. Size, speed, hops. Obviously all the physical tools in the world aren't enough, but I think Jalen has a real chance to be our go to WR. Gotta believe his route running is light years ahead of where it was last time we saw him on the field. Protecting the QB and having a credible passing game can really see him explode.