Team is getting SWOLE

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
AB seemed to of spent the whole Covid time working out. I've heard he's gained 20-25lbs from February.

Wesley Walker is looking huge compared to last year.

Screenshot_20200714-012711_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200714-012307_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200714-012312_Instagram.jpg

Bodidley2

Georgia Tech Fan
Glad to see our players getting ripped! Under CPJ I thought our players were smaller and with some exceptions most were not ripped !

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Ok, this looks good. The only question I have is whether the training is for football or to put on muscle. The two are not the same.

I assume that our SC guys are doing this correctly. In which case, good news. I'm all for bigger, stronger guys now that we have gone to push and dance blocking. (Holding, iow.) The players worked hard under Paul too, but the premium there was for flexibility and speed.

Oh, and the new look sucks.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Ok, this looks good. The only question I have is whether the training is for football or to put on muscle. The two are not the same.

I assume that our SC guys are doing this correctly. In which case, good news. I'm all for bigger, stronger guys now that we have gone to push and dance blocking. (Holding, iow.) The players worked hard under Paul too, but the premium there was for flexibility and speed.

I think strength is important when going against better players. The idea is if you're not more talented then hopefully you can push them around. Eventually we will have both! a couple top 30 classes is a hell of a start.

MAN! I love the new look! So much easier on my phone.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Wait, so what you think the training could be possibly for then?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

It worked for Michael Johnson.