TCU vs u(sic)ga

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Remember when people said they didn’t want our offense to look like UGA-lite? Lol.

UGA is in a completely different class talent wise than TCU, but their offensive schemes and play designs are tying TCU in knots.

Once again, I hope our new staff is able to draw up and execute a scheme like what they’re demonstrating. It helps when you can run the ball almost at will, but they’ve got enough wrinkles in their passing game I think it would work well enough even without a great running game. Dontae Smith coming back gives us hope we can have a solid running game though. If we can set up play-action like they can we’ll be golden.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Remember when people said they didn’t want our offense to look like UGA-lite? Lol.

UGA is in a completely different class talent wise than TCU, but their offensive schemes and play designs are tying TCU in knots.

Once again, I hope our new staff is able to draw up and execute a scheme like what they’re demonstrating. It helps when you can run the ball almost at will, but they’ve got enough wrinkles in their passing game I think it would work well enough even without a great running game. Dontae Smith coming back gives us hope we can have a solid running game though. If we can set up play-action like they can we’ll be golden.

Tcu also has no game plan on D. I don’t see them saying “okay if you’re gonna beat us you’re going to have to do this all game.” They are simply calling plays and it’s atrocious

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
People have no problem with a well executed game plan. No Tech man would ever refer to anything as UGA-lite though.
Dude, grow up. I’m talking about their offensive system. Stop being so obsessed with them. They run around with gold shoulder pads, flex gold in a lot of their media graphics, and if somebody from Tech even mentions UGA or wears a hint of red it’s like the worst thing in the world.

UGA runs a very efficient, very tough to defend offense. If Georgia Tech would emulate Georgia’s offensive system we would be in a much better place.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Tcu also has no game plan on D. I don’t see them saying “okay if you’re gonna beat us you’re going to have to do this all game.” They are simply calling plays and it’s atrocious
That’s because UGA is using multiple looks, different tempos, motion, play action, and blocking schemes to annihilate TCU’s defense. The same thing they’ve done to literally every other defense they’ve played. It’s not like TCU is the only team all year that hasn’t been able to stop them. Their offense system is just extremely tough to defend against. It’s why I want Faulkner to bring a lot of their concepts over here.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Dude, grow up. I’m talking about their offensive system. Stop being so obsessed with them. They run around with gold shoulder pads, flex gold in a lot of their media graphics, and if somebody from Tech even mentions UGA or wears a hint of red it’s like the worst thing in the world.

UGA runs a very efficient, very tough to defend offense. If Georgia Tech would emulate Georgia’s offensive system we would be in a much better place.
Seems like you are the one obsessed with them. You sure want to be like them a lot.

Let's not act like Big 12 teams have ever been known for good defense either.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
That’s because UGA is using multiple looks, different tempos, motion, play action, and blocking schemes to annihilate TCU’s defense. The same thing they’ve done to literally every other defense they’ve played. It’s not like TCU is the only team all year that hasn’t been able to stop them. Their offense system is just extremely tough to defend against. It’s why I want Faulkner to bring a lot of their concepts over here.

I do agree to an extent but a lot of what they do is no different from a lot of teams including Michigan who runs a lot of formations utilizes the double TE sets. The difference is UGA has the two best TEs in the country, two WRs who can stretch the field vertically. Plus a dominant Oline.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Seems like you are the one obsessed with them. You sure want to be like them a lot.
You mean I want to be like the best college football team in the country that’s about to win back-to-back natties? I sure as hell do. What a weird comment.

JacketFan137

Banned
if we don’t recruit way better this is just what uga is gonna do to us. this game is entirely recruiting difference and shows just how i little scheme matters against a team this good

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
lol ok. you can admit you're a uga fanboy.
Dude. Stop worrying so much about the fact that it’s UGA. I ****ing hate UGA. I competed against UGA on the field when I was at Tech. I have a winning record against UGA on the field. But when UGA is the best ****ing football team in the country, I want to emulate their success. Just like I want to emulate Ohio State, Michigan, USC, and Alabama’s success. Just like I want for us to go from 5-7 to the natty like TCU did. The only reason I’m even talking about UGA is because our new offensive coordinator is coming directly from this UGA team. Why is that so hard to understand? If we were hiring Garrett Riley I’d be talking about TCU.

JacketFan137

Banned
You mean I want to be like the best college football team in the country that’s about to win back-to-back natties? I sure as hell do. What a weird comment.
ignore the troll. anyone with a brain is wanting to emulate what uga is doing. hard not to respect the greatness

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Dude. Stop worrying so much about the fact that it’s UGA. I ****ing hate UGA. I competed against UGA on the field when I was at Tech. I have a winning record against UGA on the field. But when UGA is the best ****ing football team in the country, I want to emulate their success. Just like I want to emulate Ohio State, Michigan, USC, and Alabama’s success. Just like I want for us to go from 5-7 to the natty like TCU did. The only reason I’m even talking about UGA is because our new offensive coordinator is coming directly from this UGA team. Why is that so hard to understand? If we were hiring Garrett Riley I’d be talking about TCU.
I'm not worried about anything, just talking facts. You are the only one here rambling on and on and on about uga. And you want to be just like them. You keep telling other posters not to obsess over them when they aren't and they just don't like them like any normap Tech fan would, but you are undeniably obsessed with uga.